How to code? - page 94

clarc:
@FerruFx

thank your for your suggestion - i try to add your code into the EA, but everytime i get errorwarnings... if you have time, could you look into this EA how i do the mistakes (i have uploaded an clean version of the EA)

thank you for your help

clarc

Done. Add the countlong and countshorts functions.

You missed a { at the beginning of the start function. It was for this reason you can't compile.

FerruFx

Files:
ea_v2.0.mq4  10 kb

awsome, ferrufx ... Thanks a lot for this... i'm not a programmer, thats why its nearly impossible for me to do such changes...

regards

clarc

FerruFx:
Here's the idea:

And in the start() function:

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

@FerruFx

thank your for your suggestion - i try to add your code into the EA, but everytime i get errorwarnings... if you have time, could you look into this EA how i do the mistakes (i have uploaded an clean version of the EA)

thank you for your help

clarc

michel you are very kind and i've understood what you wrote, but still not working, and i really don't understand why.....

i've declared IndicatorName1= "braintrend1"

ok....

and then

BuyValueCurrent = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorName1,NumBars,0,0,1,1); // braintrend1

where enablealerts=0 and signalid= 0

i tried and tried also with only the condition braintrend1stop>0 and still having fuzzy results..... it makes me really worry!!!!

can u help me out???

here is the code i ve started to modify, can u peek at it and say why it s so wrong???

Files:
icarus.mq4  28 kb

clarc:
i'm not a programmer, thats why its nearly impossible for me to do such changes

It's 1 of the reasons that this forum exists. Thanks.

FerruFx

payback

Hey payback,

How about a little study?

In MetaEditor, click the book.

Type in the term you want.

Study what it gives you.

And study EAs that do work.

Ain't no shortcuts if you want success here.

Big Be

Price + London time + breakout PO

Hey. i need some one to code this EA

a breakout strategy which show buy and sell position..(PO order)

Example:

Let say the current price for GJ is 203.00 on london time

automatically the EA will run and post signal 204.00 for buy and 202.00 for sell (with stoploss 50pip)

same to if price open 200.00 on london time and the indicator will show 2001.00 for buy and 199.00 for sell...

Please code this kind of indicator,,

Regards

Forexbachok

forexbachok:
Hey. i need some one to code this EA

a breakout strategy which show buy and sell position..(PO order)

Example:

Let say the current price for GJ is 203.00 on london time

automatically the EA will run and post signal 204.00 for buy and 202.00 for sell (with stoploss 50pip)

same to if price open 200.00 on london time and the indicator will show 2001.00 for buy and 199.00 for sell...

Please code this kind of indicator,,

Regards

Forexbachok

look for "daily 95 pips" - i think this EA does what you want ...

Question: is it possible to get a comment into the EA ? i wanna see in the end of the week which EA does what on my statement...

thank you for the help

@FerruFx - is it possible to get an EA with a moneymanagment strategy (multi-entry and multi-exit-conditions) from you ? (price...?)

greetz

clarc

clarc:
@FerruFx - is it possible to get an EA with a moneymanagment strategy (multi-entry and multi-exit-conditions) from you ? (price...?)

PM sent.

FerruFx

pls help me.....

how to code... scan profit or floating in one OP....

exampel :

buy GU 1.9567... price go to 1.9547 that mean -20pip

if -20pip... then OP SELL tp 20.... after sell TP... close buy GU 1.9567...

thats all...... thks...

Reason: