SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(1, 234);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(2, 233);

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(3, 234);

to change arrow shapes to dots, circle, and other available shapes

In fact, I need to know the codes for such signals

1-Search SetIndexArrow in your MetaEditor Navigator/ mql4 website.

2-Click on Arrow Codes link.

TSD's 'Webget' dll...

TSD's web-page downloader is far simpler to use than the dll used in the FF calander indicator, however is has an extremely annoying bug (or is it?) of returning a empty string on the initial call, only to work properly when called again - but only when the EA is 'interfered' with manually (user-settings etc.) Sticking the calling code in a loop until it downloads the webpage does not work, as a blank string is always returned.

Does anyone know reliable way around this problem, or is the dll source available somewhere???

Greetings from a new member

I am a newbie to expert advisors and i just want to say i appreciate all i have read from this forum as a guest. That really prompted me to become a member of this great forum. I have a very good trading strategy which i would like to be coded into an EA but i would send the strategy in another post. Keep up the good work

newmont:
"This is the mt4 site that contains the info that you are after, the arrows and shapes are listed with the number to enter for the required object.Wingdings - MQL4 Documentation

Thanks a million newmont

That was exactly what I needed

Coder Help Needed

Please i need someone to help me in coding. My strategy involves opening a long position when ADX line is > 25 and rising, +DI > -DI, price above 8period EMA, and RSI > 55 and rising. The position should be closed after the second parabolic dot appears above price.

Open short when ADX line > 25 and rising,

-DI > -DI+

Price below 8 period EMA

RSI < 45 AND falling

The position should be closed when 2nd parabolic dot appears above price.

Please i anticipate help. Thanks

jatki24300:
Lukas......

Here. Please help!

GUIDE Please

I am trying to open a new pending order when one is completed (hits profit)

Where am I wrong ??

for (int i=0; i<11;i++)

{

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

OR = M[0];

if (((OrderType() == OP_BUYLIMIT || OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP)) && OrderOpenPrice() != OR)

{

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,OR,3,OR-1000*Point,OR+100*Point,"",16384,0,Green);

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,lots,OR,3,OR-1000*Point,OR+100*Point,"",16384,0,Green);

}

}

Doesn't Anyone Know?

I still need help with the Two Stops Question, Post 702?

Big Be

Yet another code question

I am relatively new to Metatrader, not to trading though, and have created some EAs using Expert Adviser Builder. Most work fine but am having trouble when I use multiple exits. Close(buy) logics and close (sell) logics with the OR function. Multiples with AND work fine, but it won't recognize any I create with OR. Below is the exit code.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Signal Begin(Exit Sell) |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

if (CloseSell1_1 CloseSell2_2 || CloseSell3_1 > CloseSell3_2) Order = SIGNAL_CLOSESELL;

The bold part is the signal it is ignoring. Any ideas. This is the only thing holding me up from properly backtesting. If anyone can help and it backtests fine, you can have it. By just manually filtering out the trades that should be closed, it looks promising.

Thanks.

Reason: