How to code? - page 16

Sorry, I forgot to specify that i am looking for the daily OHLC based on GMT where broker os not. I will check out the code... THANKS!

Can anyone code these Trading indicators?

Check the link, look down the page then click on to the trading indicators. They look Vgood.

http://www.trendpro.com/floortraders.html

how i do code order sell & order buy?

Hello my freinds

now , i went to do code to order sell and code to order buy .. what`s codes to write it in my expret ?

and the expret give alert when the sign appear to sell or buy.

and thank you for all

mmf:
Hello my freinds

now , i went to do code to order sell and code to order buy .. what`s codes to write it in my expret ?

and the expret give alert when the sign appear to sell or buy.

and thank you for all

You can read the MQL programming guide , it's a very basic question and you will have more problem in future if you don't pay time to read the mql guide,

Please my friends any one help me to make that expret

or write code sell & buy

i cantn`t understand that mql4 it`s hard idon`t know why i can to understand it.

I try to make that indecator to EA and i don`t know please any person help me.

.......lots=1

.......stop=0

.......limit=on Attach Chart

Thank You

Files:

Help needed to code entry

Hi guys,

I've been following this forum for a while now and picked up a lot of valuable lessons already. Especially thanks to Coder Guru for the quickstart to MQL4.

I'm managed to build a few simple EA's just to get familar with MT4. Now I want to start a new project but I got stuck.

I want to enter a trade after a 10 pip move, not based on any indicator, just on the tick data, if price moves up 10 pips (eventually with a time limit), I want to enter long and and if it moves down, go short. I don't want to use the bar open or close as this may be late or miss some big moves. What I need is how to "freeze" the starting price to compare to the bid/ask to see when the condition is met.

Any suggestions?

BaasHarm:
Hi guys,

I've been following this forum for a while now and picked up a lot of valuable lessons already. Especially thanks to Coder Guru for the quickstart to MQL4.

I'm managed to build a few simple EA's just to get familar with MT4. Now I want to start a new project but I got stuck.

I want to enter a trade after a 10 pip move, not based on any indicator, just on the tick data, if price moves up 10 pips (eventually with a time limit), I want to enter long and and if it moves down, go short. I don't want to use the bar open or close as this may be late or miss some big moves. What I need is how to "freeze" the starting price to compare to the bid/ask to see when the condition is met.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

i think you should use something similar to:

double prevPrice=0; // should be described in Global vars

int start()

{

double curPrice = Bid;

bool BuySetup = curPrice - prevPrice > 10*Point;

prevPrice = curPrice;

}

igorad:
Hi,

i think you should use something similar to:

double prevPrice=0; // should be described in Global vars

int start()

{

double curPrice = Bid;

bool BuySetup = curPrice - prevPrice > 10*Point;

prevPrice = curPrice;

}

Thanks I'll give it a go.

Help with simple code

Hello all,

Got a very simple question

I have this code in Expert Advisors and doesn't work. Same code in Custome Indicators and works, any idea? I excuting this code against 1 min chart

Also I have declear bars as global int.

int start()

{

if(Bars != bars)

{

bars = Bars;

Alert(High[1]);

}

return(0);

Reason: