How to code? - page 137

mladen:
Maybe you should learn to code, instead of "i don mind help to decompile indicator"

You know : you seat down, you read, you try to write what you learned, and again, and again...

Oh no, I forgot : it is so difficult to learn, it is much, much easier to steal... You don't have to know anything, you can even be a complete idiot and still can be able to steal

i never steal anything, those indicator i use is free share indicator from onwer, owner make this indicator for seperate chart windows, I just want to make this indicator into main chart, i had try to edit by myself using meta editor but not successful, I am not a coder, thats y i raise my help at here.

decompile ex4 just need a software, please don't judge everybody who have decompiler software all is thief.

maybe u can easily code a indicator or EA, but not everybody can do that, if everyone also can be coder, why we need this thread?

The point is that file you posted IS a decompiled EA so either you decompiled it or the person you say you got it from did. Either way it's not welcome here and it's not cool to ask people that actually spent quite a lot of time learning how to code to then help out on a deompiled EA.

Make sense?

Lux

luxinterior:
The point is that file you posted IS a decompiled EA so either you decompiled it or the person you say you got it from did. Either way it's not welcome here and it's not cool to ask people that actually spent quite a lot of time learning how to code to then help out on a deompiled EA.

Make sense?

Lux

this is a long story, 1st this is not EA indicator

if u want to know the real story, i can give u a link, even owner also inside there

This indicator was decompiled by other ppl, and post back in his thread, definately is not decompiled by me, because i just found this indicator recently.

now onwer also agree to share this indicator system for free, because this is what he promised to share for free before other ppl crack this indicator.

luxinterior:

Make sense?

Lux

I did sent a massage to you, please have a look, I am not come for argue or decompile ppl EA and ask help from here.

this indicator really share by owner in his thread, if u guys instead want to say i steal EA and ask help from here, i have nothing to say.

:: Mancai, if there isn't any issue with the owner, please ask the owner for his original code & post it... posting decompiled versions result only in getting labeled as bad intentions.
mancai:
I did sent a massage to you, please have a look, I am not come for argue or decompile ppl EA and ask help from here. this indicator really share by owner in his thread, if u guys instead want to say i steal EA and ask help from here, i have nothing to say.

IN10TION:
:: Mancai, if there isn't any issue with the owner, please ask the owner for his original code & post it... posting decompiled versions result only in getting labeled as bad intentions.

u r right, actually too many ppl in that forum, i asked b4, but no reply.

I admit this indicator help me a lot, i just wish can be put inside main chart windows. just a simple thing, but it seems like make a lot of misunderstanding here, I apologize.

fercan:
?

lux?? i have attach the image.. what shift and mode should i use for blue and yellow circle?

blue = iFractals (Symbol (), PERIOD_H1, MODE_UPPER, 1);

yellow=iFractals (Symbol (), PERIOD_H1, MODE_LOWER, 1);

is this correct?

Can anyone help with the code? thank you

mancai:
I did sent a massage to you, please have a look, I am not come for argue or decompile ppl EA and ask help from here. this indicator really share by owner in his thread, if u guys instead want to say i steal EA and ask help from here, i have nothing to say.

Mancai

If thats the case, ask the author of the code to make the changes for you. If he is making the source code aviable to all he will not mind. The way I see it any decompiled code is a violation of the author's copyright, period. If the moderator of this forum also repected the authors rights to their work that downloaded code would (should) be REMOVED from this forum. Ask why now; that the ones that can code will not make their work available.

ANY DECOMPILED CODE IS A VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHTS.

appreciate who can help me on this, i just want to attach this indicator to main chart, when I change indicator_seperate_window to indicator_chart_window,

but this indicator become weird when attached to main chart window.

need your guys expertise to help me on this.

Ok ok,

member has an infraction due the overdose of reports.

But we need to be pragmatic and not for the only decompiling action you're violating copyrights.

First, yes or yes, the code needs to have a patent from any patent office in the world.

Just after the code (product, logarithm, dna sequence, thing, idea, whatever) has the patent is protected for any copyright law around to world because no matter country almost all have signed the international copyrights agreements. If no patent, so sorry.

You can't claim you have copyrights over something if you're not the patent owner. That's the way the thing (and the world) works.

eg: You write a book. Do you have ISBN for that book? yes or no?. No, sorry the book writer could be anybody.

Btw, why coders that claim to be so good keeps posting ex4 files while decompilation is so easy?

If I was so good as some of them claims I would write my indicators using another tools with at least AES encryption.

A friend who is a really good coder is teaching me about how to do that. Is not hard and it works. Have you tried to decompile a Windows library?

Reason: