week.jpg  158 kb

Thank you, Kalenzo

nina:
Hi!!

The week behind:

Nina

Nice trading there Nina

nina,

I have spent the last few days skimming through this entire thread and I have a question for you. Maybe you covered it before, but for your live trades on your own account, what is your exit strategy? And on average, how close do you come to your hypothetical results? Obviously, you don't exit at the exact high and low. But when trading live, do you catch 20%,30%,40%, etc of the results posted in this thread? Thank you in advance.

aegis:
nina, I have spent the last few days skimming through this entire thread and I have a question for you. Maybe you covered it before, but for your live trades on your own account, what is your exit strategy? And on average, how close do you come to your hypothetical results? Obviously, you don't exit at the exact high and low. But when trading live, do you catch 20%,30%,40%, etc of the results posted in this thread? Thank you in advance.

Hi, Aegis!

Good question.

I can not say "I catch always 20% or 40% or 80%". I can get 90% and sometimes 1%. If I have a nice stop loss, I may want to get 2:1 and then lock my profits. It is almost impossible to get all the amount of pips we see here. But if we have a signal that matches the trend, we can go very high.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Kalenzo!

Thank you, my friend.

Nina

As allways the first update is not perfect

I fixed one bug in this version

And if u want to use money managment relevant to your account size the variable PredictedAccountSize should be set to 0. But if u eg. want to check how big volume u could use with other account (eg 25k or 50k) u need to change this variable to that amount. Then the indicator will count lot size according to account size that u set to PredictedAccountSize variable.

I also added object cleaning function when the indicator is removed from the chart to not to make a mess on the screen.

Hi!

Signals so far 11:30cet:

EURUSD, level 4 sell (09:00cet) @ 1,2700 with stop loss at 1,2718. It has made a low so far at 1,2689.

Nina

CatFX50 indicator

HI,

Does anyone have above indicator (CAtFx50) with a audible alarm???

If so could you please post it for me.

best regards,

Leighton

Hi Nina,

do you see any signals today??

thanks a lot

CIORIMAU:
Hi Nina,

do you see any signals today??

thanks a lot

Hi!

I can not trade today. I'm at my daily work. I have not MT4. But I see a nice break of a right fractal up at 1,2773. Eurusd has made a high so far at 1,2816.

On USDCHF you have two right fractals down.

Nina

Reason: