Support! - page 3

Hi newdigital and Codersguru, thank you for the warm welcome ! All the best for everyone

newdigital:
Ft and Dave, You are welcome.

Greetings. Glad to see the effort you are putting in! All the best with your site.

FT

Thanks

Hi Coders' Guru

I was looking for a way to learn how to program MQL4 and somebody told me about this website. Thanks for your work. This is the first time i'm programming something and the course is very useful.

Hi Codersguru

just letting you know your thread and hard work is very welcome and worth while.

Unravelling the wonders of MT4 is badly needed hereabouts.

question on some coding

Codersguru,

Thanks for the lessons, still learning more everyday. I just added some code to my EA and I can't figure out why its' not working. The problem is in the DetermineJuiceLevel section. The program keeps dropping to the "else" condition here even though I see and think it should be working. I'm running it on the 15 min chart. Could you or someone look and give your advice?

Thanks and still enjoying the lessons.

traden4x

Files:
mi_v7a.mq4  42 kb

MQL Lessons

Thanks much for the lessons! They're great!!

Thanks for your hardwork!

I just stumbled upon your lesson (and this site) and it has helped me so much! Please dont stop writing your tutorials!

I'm a newbie and reading what you've written has taught me alot. Keep them coming!

Thank you

HI

I just wanna say thank you to codersguru for great tutorial, and newdigital for fresh idea.

that really helps me a lot on my journey as a trader

noegrahaz

MQL4 lessons

Thank you Codersguru for your lessons!!!

Excellent work for newbies and traders!!!

Regards

felix

i got a lot experience from this forum, .... nice advice... thanks alot

Reason: