Support! - page 2

bill3002:
A couple of possibilites:

Make sure when you log in that you put a check in the box next to

"remember me".

If you`ve done that and still get logged out then look here:

Go to edit near top left of browser...click on preferences/privacy & security/cookies.

See if the cookie manager is set to current session only...if so change to accept normally.

Right. I block cookies completely. The firefox browser does not support the instructions you provided but I'll sort it out.

Thanks,

FT

Lessons links

Fijitrader:

1. Where are the contiguous set of lessons? I went to the lessons thread and see threads for some of the lesson numbers but not all of them.

FT

FT,

Welcome to the forum!

Please check this thread to find all the lessons links:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

codersguru:
FT,

Welcome to the forum!

Please check this thread to find all the lessons links:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks!

At first I was mystified by your response because I could not read the link you posted -- but it showed up when I quoted your post while attempting to respond to it. Then I changed the options setting from "forum default" to "show all" in the thread cutoff section of my user profile -- before I could read the link.

Now that I can read the link I cannot get any of the courseware links (example below) to display. I get a message "http://showthread.php could not be found". Any ideas how I can access these lessons?

Welcome to the MQL4 course

Thanks again,

FT

Fijitrader:
Thanks!

At first I was mystified by your response because I could not read the link you posted -- but it showed up when I quoted your post while attempting to respond to it. Then I changed the options setting from "forum default" to "show all" in the thread cutoff section of my user profile -- before I could read the link.

Now that I can read the link I cannot get any of the courseware links (example below) to display. I get a message "http://showthread.php could not be found". Any ideas how I can access these lessons?

Welcome to the MQL4 course

Thanks again,

FT

Fijitrader,

All the lessons are here. All except last one: last one should be here. It is for today.

To see all the lessons change "Display options" from your settings to "from the beginning". If you change you will see everything in the forum because the lessons and some EAs were not developed here for one month and if you want to see the whole forum so it is necessary for you to change the options for this particulat thread or for the whole forum.

newdigital:
Fijitrader,

All the lessons are here. All except last one: last one should be here. It is for today.

To see all the lessons change "Display options" from your settings to "from the beginning". If you change you will see everything in the forum because the lessons and some EAs were not developed here for one month and if you want to see the whole forum so it is necessary for you to change the options for this particulat thread or for the whole forum.

Thanks. I had already done exactly what you recommended but to no avail. However today it mysteriously started working without me making any changes from yesterday. All's well that ends well.

FT

Wow ! I didn't expect to see FT here LOL

firedave:
Wow ! I didn't expect to see FT here LOL

Hi Dave,

I didn't expect to see you here either. I never got very good at tradestations easylanguage because the documentation was not too good for new programmers and the TS forum was mostly geared to telling newbie programmers to go learn how to use the code before posting questions about it. I got tired of being berated for posting questions that people figured I should already know the answers to.

I'm here because I'm thinking anyone who puts out a web site for free and devotes it to teaching programming it may just the place where I could learn to code my ideas.

I guess I'm not surprised to see you here Dave since you do get around. Also it so happens that someone posted a link at forex factory that got me over here. So whoever has been promoting this site over at ff "good on you".

Anyway sorry for disrupting this thread with my dialogue with Dave. Moderator please delete this post if you need to.

FT

Welcome!

Fijitrader:
Hi Dave,

Anyway sorry for disrupting this thread with my dialogue with Dave. Moderator please delete this post if you need to.

FT

Ft, Dave,

W

elcome to our forum! .

I think there's no need to delete this dialogue. What do you think Admin?

Ft and Dave,

You are welcome.

Excellent Tutorial on MQL4

You have put together a great set of lessons here, and I am on lesson #4, and still have a long way to go, considering the fact that I am not a programmer.

The lessons are very professional , and keep them coming. I am not end up being a programmer after studing all of them, but at least I will have a good grasp reading the code and understanding what the EA is all about and how it works.

Reason: