Ask! - page 167

Normally in my EA's, I use iCustom to import in the indicator values to save a step of having to update my indicator on the graph after I change the values in the EA. By changing the values in the indicator, and compiling it, it updates the graphs on the screen also. See the iCustom layout on using it:

Example:

INDBuffer0=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",0,0);

INDBuffer0_1=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",0,1); //Buffer 0, 1-Bar Back

INDBuffer1=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",1,0);

INDBuffer1=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",1,1); //Buffer 1, 1-Bar Back

If you go to indicator properties Color setup on your screen, you will see what colors are associated to what buffer # - Thereby you will know which buffer gives you the values for each color. Example: Buffer #0, Green. This means Buffer #0 gives you the value of the line that normally shows a 'UP' move. Buffer #1, Red - Down Move.

I hope this helps.

David

1Dave7:
Normally in my EA's, I use iCustom to import in the indicator values to save a step of having to update my indicator on the graph after I change the values in the EA. By changing the values in the indicator, and compiling it, it updates the graphs on the screen also. See the iCustom layout on using it:

Example:

INDBuffer0=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",0,0);

INDBuffer0_1=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",0,1); //Buffer 0, 1-Bar Back

INDBuffer1=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",1,0);

INDBuffer1=icustom(NULL,0,"Indicator Name",1,1); //Buffer 1, 1-Bar Back

If you go to indicator properties Color setup on your screen, you will see what colors are associated to what buffer # - Thereby you will know which buffer gives you the values for each color. Example: Buffer #0, Green. This means Buffer #0 gives you the value of the line that normally shows a 'UP' move. Buffer #1, Red - Down Move.

I hope this helps.

David

David,

Give thanks for the explanation. It's makes perfect sense and was very helpful.

Best Regards,

Kemo

i have a problem with this ea i atached to this mail it use martingale but i don't know why when it win the ea don't go back to original lot size ... it continue with doubleing one more time .... this not folow the martingale rule .... can you help me please ... Thank you for your help.

Chart symbol change from keyboard

Hello,

I need a script to change - traverse all available symbols, using keyboard, for MT4, on one chart.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Putting Absolute Strength incator on higher time frames

Does anyone know how to put an indicator called AbsolutesStrength indicator set on smaller TFs on larger TF charts. For example we would like to have the M5 Absolute on a M15 chart and M30 Absolute on a H1 chart.

jsp18:
Does anyone know how to put an indicator called AbsolutesStrength indicator set on smaller TFs on larger TF charts. For example we would like to have the M5 Absolute on a M15 chart and M30 Absolute on a H1 chart.

inside the MQL4 you will see the param TimeFrame ... just change this to what you want .. or when you attach this indicator to a chart just set the time frame variable to what you need etc.

extern int TimeFrame = 0;

-guyver

Hi, everyone...

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of automatic fibo lines on fridays to sundays, so it only shows monday through thursday?

thanks.

How-to code

How do i code to receive the current value of 4 different forex pairs in my ea at different timeframes??

Joe

1Dave7:
How do i code to receive the current value of 4 different forex pairs in my ea at different timeframes?? Joe

Joe,

have you tried to use IClose() function if not give it a try

-guyver

hello,

im searching for a person who can create MTQ4 indicator for me.Cash available.

Reason: