Step indicators - page 7

WNW:
I have seen many posts here about the "Step" Indicators. I would like to code this indicator / indicators for Metastock. I would like to backtest the CatFX system on another platform that I am comfortable with. I am not versed in MQL. Would someone be so kind as to explain exactly what the ideas are behind these indicators so that they can be translated into another code? I have the mql files, but being unable to interpret them is impossible. I have had this same problem with a number of indicators posted on these forums, nobody seems willing or able to explain what they ARE. Thanks to anyone in advance.

Igorad made these step indicators in this forum.

Ask him.

Hi,

I have developed Step indicators for Omega Trade Station too.

But you can download these indicators in TrendLaboratory only.

Igor

Hello everybody,

Please, is it posible to set an alarm to Step RSI (every time the blue and magenta lines cross) as you did with StepMa Stoch? I will apreciate.

Regards,

Files:

Hi gang,

i was just wondering, if there is a stepCCI indicator or not? if not, can someone take a shot at it. thanks

Regards

step indicators change their past signals. why is that??? has anyone else noted this?. thanks

regards

What Step indicator changes past signal? Name it please.

They are not painting the past.

Hi Igorad,

i was talking about the StepMa_Color_v2. i am attaching the indicator as well as the screenshot(my apologies for poor quality). as you can clearly see...the red and the blue dots don't change their positions and when they appear. i hope you can do something about it. thanks.

regards

Files:

and MT3?

I would like to know if it's possible to translate StepMA_Stoch v1 from mT4 to metatrader 3?

Thank you for your answer.

igorad:
What Step indicator changes past signal? Name it please.

Hi igorad,

we have seen such a problem on 11. march in Histo_StepMA_Stoch.

Look here on the chart from Angel https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page196 (NorthFinance). I saw the same problem on my charts (NorthFinance) after Angel indicated that, but I have no screenshots for that.

The bars on histo_StepMA_Stoch were getting longer before -0.04, one day after under -0.04.

Examples you'll find here (nina's catfx50 thread) - post from Angel https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page196

Thanks

mibl

Reason: