Ichimoku EA - page 11

hermes:
Ichimoku EA should use also Kumo not only crosses of Tenkan and Kijun. Buy only if Tenkan/Kijun cross above Kumo and Sell only if Tenkan/Kijun cross below Kumo. All other weaker signals should be disregard. Only Strong crosses should be taken into consideration. I would ad also ADX (25) with Di + and Di - for confluence. Cheers Hermes

kumo and chikou break would be almost perfect for an EA.. i have one i use now, it's being worked on. then we will post here for you guys

Sorry, I'm a newbie. I read that to improve the reliability of trading signals you need to configure the continuity of the testimony of indicators for different timeframes. Is that really so? Or the system is sufficient to use one?

Sunny_man:
Sorry, I'm a newbie. I read that to improve the reliability of trading signals you need to configure the continuity of the testimony of indicators for different timeframes. Is that really so? Or the system is sufficient to use one?

Hello Sunny_man,

I think it depends on the indicators, and maybe can adjust the settings to somewhat compensate for different time frames.

Sunny_man:

do you speak english ?

here's the ichimoku EA that has such great success, keep the original settings

30m no confirmation

Thanks to Steve Hopwood for this awesome EA.

He is the original creator of both EA's..

use the Multi Purpose Trade Manager for Money Management

mrtools thank you for your modification of the BREAK EVEN setting within this EA.. you did a wonderful job !

allisonmagicelite:
mrtools thank you for your modification of the BREAK EVEN setting within this EA.. you did a wonderful job !

Thanks for the idea and still working on the trailing, am trying to combine it with the breakeven, anyway will post it here when done with it.

mrtools:
Thanks for the idea and still working on the trailing, am trying to combine it with the breakeven, anyway will post it here when done with it.

for now just use the MPTM .. works beautifully

zb cloud candles(ichimoku)

hi,can someone modify zb cloud candles indicator to show tenkan 0,kijun 0 and senkou 35,because as they are now ,if I modify these parameters it shows me only green candles and I want to show me red and green candles with these new parameters along with the zb cloud lines with the same inputs,(green above and red below when kumo crosses each other)thanks al lotzb-cloudcandles.mq4zb-cloudlines.mq4

Files:

Hello I tried this EA but it conflicts with my copy trader i get a error in the experts tab cant execute sell error invalid SL

allisonmagicelite:
here's the ichimoku EA that has such great success, keep the original settings

30m no confirmation

Thanks to Steve Hopwood for this awesome EA.

He is the original creator of both EA's..

use the Multi Purpose Trade Manager for Money Management
Reason: