Ichimoku EA - page 8

felipebr:
Hi people.. mrtools, I tryed to use the EA in my demo account on 4h tf but I got no trade until now and allways that I take look it shows "Non trading hours", what time it would trade ? I think I ve put it in default sets.

This EA is being profitable ?

Good luck

Hi Felipebr,

Which version are you using?

Your last version, 5.3

felipebr:
Your last version, 5.3

Yeah thats an older time filter will change it out and post a version with newer time filter, Thanks for the feedback, and later today will post revised version.

Hi, great.. thank you a lot. Are you still testing this EA ? Profitable ?

I think Ichimoku a very interesting indicator to use on EA. I am Java developer and I hope soon I would have time to study mql and contribute also with code.

I will take look in Multicharts also, looks like it a great trading platform.

See ya

felipebr:
Hi, great.. thank you a lot. Are you still testing this EA ? Profitable ?

I think Ichimoku a very interesting indicator to use on EA. I am Java developer and I hope soon I would have time to study mql and contribute also with code.

I will take look in Multicharts also, looks like it a great trading platform.

See ya

Hi Felipebr,

This version is using a little different time filter, if you want to use the time filter just enter the times you want to trade in hours and minutes. About testing and when i tested it I the best results I got was from the Yen pairs. Thanks for your help since I don't get to test for long periods of time rely a lot on peoples fwd testing results to really find out what is needed to make any Ea a real winner.

Files:

What times you think best ?

Thank you.

Hi, it's still not working.. after some minutes you put it in chart it show message "unitialized for reason 1" or reason 3.

mrtools can you check please ? My account is ECN with 5 digits.

Thank you

felipebr:
Hi, it's still not working.. after some minutes you put it in chart it show message "unitialized for reason 1" or reason 3.

mrtools can you check please ? My account is ECN with 5 digits.

Thank you

Hi Felipebr,

I think i may have found another problem and corrected it, soon as i verify the Ea is working correctly will post it.

ps) finished typing and realized it opened a trade, to check it quickly I put it on 5 minute chart a put both matimeframe = 0, and TenkanKijuntf = 0., and it opened a trade, but only do this on demo.

Files:

Thank you, I will test it next week.

What is the best times to trade with this EA ? Asian session ?

Thank you

Cheers

felipebr:
Thank you, I will test it next week.

What is the best times to trade with this EA ? Asian session ?

Thank you

Cheers

My thoughts of the times to trade, is being the indicators used perform best IMHO in higher time frames like H4 on up really don't see much value in a time filter but that's just my opinion. Also the stop loss, trailing stop and take profit also needs plenty room, because the trade it took yesterday would be in good profit now.

Files:
Reason: