Filters' Trading System - page 2

Yes. These indicators are not connected between each other. It is a pity. But how to make it to be connected?

It is worth doing the indicators together are great.

Martin

Well nobody said that if connected they give out the same result, but I guess it is worth trying.

I`m not a programer, so I can`t rell give an answer to the "HOW" question, but as far as I know, if Renko is calculated using price line, we should change it`s calculatuations so that it would build itself depending on PCCI values.

On another hand, if It uses not only close numbers for calculations, we will experience a problem, couse PCCI does not have highs and lows, and we should refrite the pcci also.

By the way, what does Renko indicator really indicate ?

Ravique:
Well nobody said that if connected they give out the same result, but I guess it is worth trying.

I`m not a programer, so I can`t rell give an answer to the "HOW" question, but as far as I know, if Renko is calculated using price line, we should change it`s calculatuations so that it would build itself depending on PCCI values.

On another hand, if It uses not only close numbers for calculations, we will experience a problem, couse PCCI does not have highs and lows, and we should refrite the pcci also.

By the way, what does Renko indicator really indicate ?

I just downloaded Rumus. It is free software from fxclub broker. They have Renko chart and it is the price the same with candles etc. So, it should be like price (Renko) is crossing the PCCI. I think the problem may be because of different Renko we have.

It should be the same with indicators in the main window: we may attach a lot and everything will be ok.

All the discussion about this future possible system was moved here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173012

signals indicator for MT3

newdigital:
Trading system of two indicators. May be used as a filter system as well to filter the signals from other indicators.

Could you send of your the indicator for MT3 ?

Thanks in advance.

gopal:
Could you send of your the indicator for MT3 ? Thanks in advance.

Renko for MT3.

All well-known digital filters for MT3.

I've done this

But I don't know how to use.

Files:

igorad:
I've done this But I don't know how to use.

We do not know as well. We are thinking how to use it.

Thanks Igor.

Now we can put Renko on any other indicators (RSI, Stoch etc.)

Reason: