Jurik - page 37

In the form it is used usually (the JMA) it can not be used.for that purpose

One way of doing is what Kositsin made in JMASeries.mqh (one of the posts where you can find it is this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010 , but you can find it on more than one place in this thread alone, and how it is used) , or it has to be, for the sake of simplicity and speed, a standalone function ...

tecnico eni:
Hello everyone, sorry for my English school, I'm Italian, I would like to know how I can replace the moving averages with jma, for example in the indicator KST would like to insert a jma but I am just putting the moving averages. Thanks to all for any help

Thanks!!!!

Anyone got the VEL indicator please?

I need the VEL Indicator. I downloaded both packs off here and put the include files in the right folder however its not coming up like it is on this site

VEL

Does anyone have the exact single file for this please?

Anyone got the VEL indicator please?

I need the VEL Indicator. I downloaded both packs off here and put the include files in the right folder however its not coming up like it is on this site

VEL

jvel

singlesalt:

VEL

is that indicator ?

Files:
jvel1.mq4  7 kb

another questions

tecnico eni:
is that indicator ?

how drag jma in custom indicator?

sorry for bad english

You can not do that with custom indicators (since jma is a custom indicator too) in metatrader 4. Only in metatrader 5 now you can do that

tecnico eni:
how drag jma in custom indicator? sorry for bad english

mladen:
You can not do that with custom indicators (since jma is a custom indicator too) in metatrader 4. Only in metatrader 5 now you can do that

thanks!!!!!!!

pls help me

mladen:

hello sir how r u??

i m in so confuse because i download all jurik indicator but not any indicator work.

because all indicator in Russian so plssssss help me to solve this problem. only this problem make me so much sad.

so plsssssssss help me

tell me way to solve this problem

mladen:

i m waiting for UR replay and i say thanks in advance

pls replay me fast

again i say thanks

Reason: