HUYANG COU:
same thing,no any response! Thank you!

Did you allow DLL imports?

You should see the blue/red line

Files:
89tpls.gif  17 kb
allowdll.png  6 kb

yes,allow DLL imports,still quite.

do you have some Template include 3-colour MA?

Thank you!

Linuxser:
Did you allow DLL imports?

You should see the blue/red line

HUYANG COU:
yes,allow DLL imports,still quite.

do you have some Template include 3-colour MA?

Thank you!

Hi

I found that the version (which you are trying to install) does not have JurXSeriesResize file. The other version is having this file (all the versions is on this thread) ...

Or use different versions ... there are many versions posted on the thread ...

I am having 2 Metatraders on 2 versions installed on some dfferent PCs (not near me now so sorry). It is really better to use fresh copy of Metatrader for this purpose ... because this indicators are very good for evaluation, or market condition estimation, or just to understand about where we are in the morning with the price for example ...

something is wrong?

newdigital:
Jurik for Excel.

Installation:

- place JRS_XL.LGC to \windows\applog

- JRS_XL32.ppp and JRS_XL32.xll - to office\xlstart (for example to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ADDINS\

Than righ mouse click on JRS_XL32.xll

the package looks don't work , the error mesages ''lack of some dll files'

lg888:
the package looks don't work , the error mesages ''lack of some dll files'

Which package?. We have a couple ...

Linuxser:

Originally Posted by HUYANG COU

from #71 "I found here..." JJMASeries.part1.rar

where have thr easy pack

See post #181

post #181 -zip file

post179 - rar - very easy to install

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page12

get fresh mt4, follow instructions, may be try a few times- you'll figure it out

if this wouldn't work - then sorry...

Hi, I have 2 version of JMA indicator one is by Weld and one is by Spiggy. The 2 indicator doesn't give same result on some different input. So can anyone tell me which on is a much closer to emulate the real Jurik JMA indicator? Is there other version of JMA that do better than those 2 version? I seen a starlight version which seems to be a modify Weld version.

rurimoon:
Hi, I have 2 version of JMA indicator one is by Weld and one is by Spiggy. The 2 indicator doesn't give same result on some different input. So can anyone tell me which on is a much closer to emulate the real Jurik JMA indicator? Is there other version of JMA that do better than those 2 version? I seen a starlight version which seems to be a modify Weld version.

Try Kositsin pack

is there a chance to find somewhere EXCEL formulas for JMA, JADX.... ?

Reason: