Horizontal lines - page 4

Looking for Weekly S/R Indi

That looks similar to this daily s/r one...and is time adjustable.

Thanks.

Files:
eur.gif  58 kb

Multi pivots

jack.canadian:
That looks similar to this daily s/r one...and is time adjustable. Thanks.

Give this one a go i think it will do what you require i modified it some time ago. It has a Set_Main_Pivots = true; if this is set to falseand the indicator reloaded onto the chart it will display the Mid pivot levels you can also use this for daily Monthly etc take note of the Time shift NOTES when shifting the start time if using Weekly or Monthly periods. You can also load several different periods such as Monthly Weekly Daily on the same chart.

multi_period_pivots.ex4

Files:

Hello all, i need help of all coders.

I just want that indicator show history of previous days, actually it shows only the current day.

Thanks !

Files:

breakout EA previous high/low

hello, I found many breakout EA's based on time or time intervals,boxes.., but are there also breakout EA's existing, based on previous high or previous low?And does someone know if there are EA's based on candles?

Many thanks in advance!

Breakout indicator

Can any programmers help with this indicator please.

I would like to apply this indicator to a candle chart, black bars and white bars,

any timeframe.

When Four consecutive white or black bars have been made the forth bar (only) when closed repaints itself from white to green or from black to red.

once this bar has been identified the indicator resets, then looks for the next

forth consecutive bar.

Thank you

Files:
kairi.mq4  8 kb

MT breakout indicator

Hi Motochan

Not what i was looking for, but thank you for your efforts.

Hello all

I need indicator that take the numbers from excel and plot the horizontal lines in the MT4 charts.

Thanks

Jose Rumbaut

Drawing parallel lines

is there a simple indicator for drawing parallel lines with fixed distance? For example, drawing lines every 50 pips!

Reason: