Brainwashing: EAs - page 5

yass:
Usually I am using 1c versions all together in 1 MetaTrader: 4 charts with M15, 4 with H1 and 4 with H4. Because they are different: 1c with m15 is good with choppy market and 1c with H1/H4 is good during the strict uptrend/downtrend.

Hello Newdigital

Iam great fan of BTindicators ......so thanks to this thread ,Newdigtal pls confirm1- Which c version u are using for m15 and to H1/H4 ? (as I red there are BT1C, BT1c-1 and BT1C-2).The settings keep it as default?

2- IS there any difference between the original BT1c an ctf which u send?

Thanks..........from u we learn

Just one pre-set fuile for all the pairs/timeframes. The only difference is the following:

- I am using Bw1c with timefilter (attached to the previous post) for M15 timeframe only.

- All the pairs and timeframes are having their own iTrend level (see the txt file - attached in some previous posts as well).

Bwea

Hello Newdigital

Thanks Newdigital .......you are the one

yass:
Hello Newdigital

Pls take a look at the image CHF15 min I attached the EA and the indicators needed , i set the value of the itrend according to the values you post (0.0015) but the EA do not trade can u advice why? and if iam using the values of i-trend or iTrend which you post must I estimate the i-Trends?

Thanks

Look at the forward statements (demo account testing).

USDCHF did not trade this morning.

I don't remember exactly but this EA is using the next full bar probably. I don't remember. Try to draw the line in the separate indicator's window with the values to see.

It was good profit for GBPUSD (55 pips).

i need help

i try to work in brain washing i put the file in indicators and i try to start work on it it not working or giving any thing can any body help me how to make it work

please

Place all 4 indicators in /indicator folder, place EA in /expert folder, compile everything, read txt file with the setting, place pre-set file in /presets folder.

Attach EA to the chart, use pre-set file, change the value of iTrend indicator according to the txt file. That's all.

This EA is not rading often.

If you want to see the indicators on the chart, or to trade manually so attach 3 indicators to the chart (PriceChannel_Stop_v1, Price Channel and iTrend) and set level of iTrend indicator (in indicator's property) to the value according to the txt file.

Everything is here.

any different from the BW#1C and BW#1C TF???

jingo_lu:
any different from the BW#1C and BW#1C TF???

tf is timefilter. It is EA with timefilter: EA will open the orders within some hours (from 8 till 18 for example) but will process and midify all the orders all the time.

newdigital:
tf is timefilter. It is EA with timefilter: EA will open the orders within some hours (from 8 till 18 for example) but will process and midify all the orders all the time.

THX, but which one will be the better ??and which virsion do you often use??

I have use the TF virsion,and it opend an order.but now I remove it and use the #1c virsion instead.will it make the MT4 system confuse??I hope it will work properly!!

jingo_lu:
THX, but which one will be the better ??and which virsion do you often use?? I have use the TF virsion,and it opend an order.but now I remove it and use the #1c virsion instead.will it make the MT4 system confuse??I hope it will work properly!!

You will need to set the settings of i_trend indicator according to txt file. It is the thread in this section with the settings. And you will need to have all the indicators (iTrend, i_Trend and so on).

I am not chaning the settings of iTrend indicator inside EA as it was suggested in the settings' thread. It you do so you will have better results (better that my results). I set the settings in the beginning of the year and did not changed it (but level of indicator should be changed regularly but i did not do it).

Anyway I may say the following:

Brainwashing 1c, H1 timeframe may be profitable for USDCHF.

Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-17 timefilter may be profitable for USDCHF and GBPUSD.

Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe may be good for GBPUSD and USDJPY.

Brainwashing 1c1, H4 timeframe may be good for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY.

So look at this thread and especially at this post.

newdigital:
We may use those indicators just to see how this EA is trading.

price channel indicator has errors on compiling

Reason: