Guppy Multiple Moving Average

Files:

hi all,

GMMA technique

need more explanation

srusli, I have seen your chart, but is it possible to send a text with more explanations about buy or sell signal? Should we wait for reverse signal before entering? Should we wait for the bar to close? etc

Thanks George

My version GMMA

My version of GMMA

Files:

the previous gif are using the following ema's and different from the original Guppy's mma:

"21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 41

Set the first 4 to a green color.

Set the last four to a red color.

Buy when candle closes above the lines, sell when candle closes below the lines.

For buy it is nice to see the green on top of the red.

for sell it is nice to see the red on top of the green ones.

If we are in a buy zone, and price dips to the green lines it is also a buy.

Vice versa for sell.

Works very well on the higher time frames such as 4H for 50+ rides.

Works for 5-10 pips on average on the smaller time frames.

If green and red lines are so tight that you can't see which one is on top that is a sign to stay away from the trade. "

--- courtesy of www.korzec.ca ---- great chatroom hang out of cool forextraders

other original guppy technique documentations are in the chatroom, i am not sure whether i can copy them here though, let me sleep over it :-)

hi

srusli:
hi all, GMMA technique

looks good signal ...how about the performance , is it feasible for us to trade with it for a long time ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

srusli:
hi all, GMMA technique

What pair and TF is represented on the example?

Indicator Manual Trading

Hi,

I have an indicator and would like to make an EA with my indicator. Because my indicator is profitable now I trade manually and I have very good result.

I shall put 2 picture of my indicator and those who would be interested to get a EA. I could say how I would like to have the settings in the EA

THX

"The Pimpe", any chance you can post the indicators that you're presenting in the images?

Many thanks.

Gmma Slow

please any one have GMMA slow indicator mql

thanx

hi

good `1 xan we have it

Reason: