Guppy Multiple Moving Average - page 8

At the beginning of the code place this :

#property indicator_width5 3

It will default 5th buffer line width to 3

trexy123:
if i want to thicken the fifth MA, how and where should i place #property indicator_width(n) ?

thanks ............

yes, GMMA is a good idea and tool to trade. Just used to it. You will be amazed.

Guppy mma of double smoothed EMA (for metatrader 5) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page52

Files:

Guppy MMA Indicators from OmniTrader

Mladen & MrTools,

attached is an artical from OmniTrader about Guppy indicators. I think it is very good for traders to understand Guppy system. I believe the indicator "GA Separation" and "Guppy Average Maximum Separation (GAMS) oscillator" should be very useful.(Others are also good as well). Is it possible to make them for TSD users?

gmma_documentation.pdf

Files:

wccmcd:
Mladen & MrTools,

attached is an artical from OmniTrader about Guppy indicators. I think it is very good for traders to understand Guppy system. I believe the indicator "GA Separation" and "Guppy Average Maximum Separation (GAMS) oscillator" should be very useful.(Others are also good as well). Is it possible to make them for TSD users?

gmma_documentation.pdf

wccmcd

Thanks for the document

It seems that there is some interesting stuff in it

Mladen,

Glad you like it. As you know Guppy MMA is very good for trend following but not a supertool for entry/exit point. Maybe these additional indecators in the doc can reduce this problem.

Unfortunately the PDF doesn't provide any formular for these indicators. Since I know TSD has excellent coders like you and Mrtools, I am pretty sure you guys can find a way.

Looking forward to having some new toys from you

mladen:
wccmcd

Thanks for the document

It seems that there is some interesting stuff in it

wccmcd:
Mladen,

Glad you like it. As you know Guppy MMA is very good for trend following but not a supertool for entry/exit point. Maybe these additional indecators in the doc can reduce this problem.

Unfortunately the PDF doesn't provide any formular for these indicators. Since I know TSD has excellent coders like you and Mrtools, I am pretty sure you guys can find a way.

Looking forward to having some new toys from you

No promises will see if we can read between the lines what is it exactly about

wccmcd:
Mladen & MrTools,

gmma_documentation.pdf

Nice document

Keep them coming guys

Actually, even if we had these guppy indicators, they wouldn't be holly grail... So, no worry Mladen, just give it a try, see if you can figure out something interesting. Good luck!

mladen:
No promises will see if we can read between the lines what is it exactly about
Reason: