Mandarine: post and compare trades - page 7

Those Mandarines are so different that can not be compared even.

Alex's Mandarine v2 is good for backtesting and very easy/understandable with settings. And it is profitable. Easy to test let's say.

Beluck tried to create his Mandarine fully followed the original idea and because of that his Mandarine is more complicated and having some difficulties in selecting the right settings. But is it profitable as well (I tested it for some period of time) and ... more comfortable: S/L is moving in very comfort way, we may attach two indicators to the charts and EA will fully follows the indicators' signals etc.

yes newdigital i agree with you, but i dont know about programming so i dont understand the code of mandarine v2 and just want to know what indicators and settings and rules it uses to work in case it uses them, because backtesting is easy, but not so easy to forward test and once i can know how it works i will be able to know under which conditions it will not work.

BrunoFX:
To return on the comparative one of the 2 version of MandarineXL 1 and 2, I do not see any difference, because they carried out the same operations into simultaneous that is for the number of opening, taken of entry and the exit at the same time. Explain me please, so indeed there are differences?

Bruno, the differences are the following: the minus 2 is beter than minus 80 in your report

See my report above.

Your reports look like much better than mine.

Hello,

I stop test it EA Mandarine because it loses what it gained the previous week. for the statements, they were removed by errors with other reports.

Beluck's Manradine EA (therre are 2 EAs on this section so it is Beluck's version). Default settings. Forward testing results.

Files:
mandarine_4.zip  46 kb
Reason: