The Murrey Math Trading System - page 5

newdigital:
Thanks a lot VG.

Your indicators are great!

Spasibo!

Newdigital could you post the new MM indicator here please? Unfortunatly i don't understand russian

Tanx Newdigital and VG

nina:
Hi!

Could you post your new indicator here?

Thank you!

Nina

No problem ! in Attachments.

Best Regards. Vladislav(VG).

Files:
mmlevls_vg.mq4  18 kb

VladVG:
No problem ! in Attachments. Best Regards. Vladislav(VG).

Thank you Vlad! If you have the time, can you explain the main adds to this new MM? And what settings fit the indicator best? Take care!

VladVG:
No problem ! in Attachments. Best Regards. Vladislav(VG).

Hi, Vladislav!

Thank you. I do not trade MM, but I always like to see new indicators.

Thank you, again.

Nina

VladVG:
Hi to all !

I've posted a new version on metaquotes.ru forum (http://www.metaquotes.ru/forum/6839/page32 at 30.06.06 11:21). New name is "MMLevels_VG"

What about some parameters somebody asked some pages above :

P - is the period

MMPeriod - is the base time frame. If this one !=0 You may see levels from this period on your current chart independent of time frame of the current chart. Else you may see levels based just on period current chart. And MMPeriod always can be >= P .

Differences new version from the "Murrey_Math_MT4_VG" is the algorithm of finding of extremums.

Bewst Regards. Vladislav (VG).

PS Sorry my English. It isn't my native.

Hi ValdVG

Great indicator !!!

Thx Kaveh

creative:
Thank you Vlad! If you have the time, can you explain the main adds to this new MM? And what settings fit the indicator best? Take care!

I'lll try .

When you looking for extremums in old version You may get just maximum or minimum value on the period. If this one is no extremum. This is a property of MT4 functions (Highest()&Lowest()). Their algorithm is created for MT4 Zig-Zag indicator. For our case it is not right.

In general cases this ones (exteremum and max\min on period) is no equal. And you may catch partly old trend to building levels.

In new version I have to write own algorithm of finding exteremums (not max or minimum - exactly extremums). Also we have to check prices on last bar - to finde braking of oktava.

VladVG:
I'lll try .

When you looking for extremums in old version You may get just maximum or minimum value on the period. If this one is no extremum. This is a property of MT4 functions (Highest()&Lowest()). Their algorithm is created for MT4 Zig-Zag indicator. For our case it is not right.

In general cases this ones (exteremum and max\min on period) is no equal. And you may catch partly old trend to building levels.

In new version I have to write own algorithm of finding exteremums (not max or minimum - exactly extremums). Also we have to check prices on last bar - to finde braking of oktava.

Thank you, Vladislav!

I was using the previous version of your indicator and it appeared to produce more levels with thin the time period than the current one. Can you pleae take a look at the indicator attached and tell me why there are those differencess

Thank you very much

Files:

VladVG:
I'lll try .

Vlad thanks for your time! All the best!

xard777:
Enc. MurreyMath.TimeFrame indicator plus chart.

Enjoy:-)

regards

Xard777

I have developed the MurreyMath ea which sells at 8/8 to 2/8 or buy at 0/8 to -2/8 is this the best place to buy and sell as the indicator shows or is their anyother logic behind this indicator i am trying to find resources as much as i can for MM to how to best use it any input Xard777 would be helpful.

regards

EACAN

Reason: