Dynamic indicators - page 6

am searching for this , anyone?

Dynamic Momentum Index Definition | Investopedia

Definition of 'Dynamic Momentum Index'

An indicator used in technical analysis that determines overbought and oversold conditions of a particular asset. This indicator is very similar to the relative strength index (RSI). The main difference between the two is that the RSI uses a fixed number of time periods (usually 14), while the dynamic momentum index uses different time periods as volatility changes.

Investopedia explains 'Dynamic Momentum Index'

This indicator is interpreted in the same manner as the RSI where readings below 30 are deemed to be oversold and levels over 70 are deemed to be overbought. The number of time periods used in the dynamic momentum index decreases as volatility in the underlying asset increases, making this indicator more responsive to changing prices than the RSI.

drunkpips:
am searching for this , anyone?

Dynamic Momentum Index Definition | Investopedia

Definition of 'Dynamic Momentum Index'

An indicator used in technical analysis that determines overbought and oversold conditions of a particular asset. This indicator is very similar to the relative strength index (RSI). The main difference between the two is that the RSI uses a fixed number of time periods (usually 14), while the dynamic momentum index uses different time periods as volatility changes.

Investopedia explains 'Dynamic Momentum Index'

This indicator is interpreted in the same manner as the RSI where readings below 30 are deemed to be oversold and levels over 70 are deemed to be overbought. The number of time periods used in the dynamic momentum index decreases as volatility in the underlying asset increases, making this indicator more responsive to changing prices than the RSI.

That description is of Chandes DMI

One version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Another posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

i mean "CAUTION" not consolidate.

the red and green cross and the aqua blue and yellow cross should be ok

This one solves the issues of caution, levels and similar things

Pleasant weekend

Same thing, same time frame - different broker

Files:
tdi_2.gif  42 kb

wow, why that?

drunkpips:
wow, why that?

Slightly different data that is all. Some indicators are more and some are less sensitive, This one seems to be very sensitive to small differences in data (even though it does not look so at the first sight)

thanks bro, sometimes i wonder and i mean really wonder what this forex ish would have looked like without you and other kind heart coders.

i noticed however that you are been silent on my request for arrows on the aqua/yellow and red/green cross

nice .........

hi can u tell me what r those two lines in middle of main window??

Reason: