Dynamic indicators - page 5

Hi Dutchie,

This indicator was created by Mladen and all the improvements for this indicator were posted in elite section sorry:

DTosc Multi Time Frame Alerts indicator. Basic idea for this indicator given by newtrader100 and ValeoFX: it finds out the trends from a desired time frames (assignable through TimeFrames parameter as M1;M5;M15;M30;H1;H4;D1;W1;MN by default), multiplies each time frame trend with its weight (assignable though TimeFramesWeights parameter) and adds them up to get an "over all" trend.

#DTosc & arrows indicator. It is improved DTosc indicator with arrows onto the Candles whenever the DTosc reaches max/min-levels.

#DTosc & arrows @ max_H indicator. It is improved DTosc arrows indicator with limit the maximum and the minimum for better performance on the chart.

#DTosc - arrows & alerts indicator. It is improved DTosc indicator with arrows and alerts.

#DTosc & arrows - smoothed indicator. It is MTF interpolated indicator with smoothing feature added: we can choose between

- no smoothing;

- "regular" smoothing;

and

- "double" smoothing.

Thanks NewDigital

Hi NewDigital,

That was a fast reply! Thanks....

Maybe I'll try to get into some coding myself.

Cheers

Dutchie

Alarm Storsi

Hi,

Here is an indicator created by Rober Minner, a mix of RSI and Stock, I would like to create an alarm everytime the lines crosses, red line cross blue one

thanks in advanced

dtosc.mq4

Files:
dtosc.mq4  3 kb

dear mladen,

sangmane:
hi,

i just tried to code McGinley Dinamics based on an article on MTA Journal issue 48. The formula on the article is different with Metastock version:

Dyn = LastDyn + (Close-LastDyn)/(N*(Close/LastDyn)^4)

N = 60% period of standard ema

After saw the result, it doesn't show any clear suppression on noise except it lags behind standard ema (based on that article, McGinley stated that his "Dynamic MA" can avoid whipsaw). Maybe someone can clarify my code?

Regards,

Stephen

Dear mladen,

This above is a post from long ago, post #35, a coded McGinley by a Stephen, it's download is at that post. He says here that it only seems to delay things versus the desired whiplash suppression.

Can "we" tend to this now? I.E., see what needs fixing toward that goal of best whipping suppression toward catching trends? (Baring holy grail expectancies, of course). Orrrrrr, what is best indicator of prospective trend that ignores whipping/consolidation gyration type indicator you had seen or coded? And is it in Elite section and what might it be? Your "opinion" is ok.

Thanks sir.

the attached indicator does not change the text output, always saying consolidation.

mladen pls can you check it and also add arrows to the cross like u did on the other one u posted on the forum

drunkpips:
the attached indicator does not change the text output, always saying consolidation. mladen pls can you check it and also add arrows to the cross like u did on the other one u posted on the forum

This one should solve the "consolidation" issue. In the original indicator RSI is used and in t range 20 is used for consolidation or not. In this one, since it uses Laguerre RSI (which ranges from 0 to 1, and not from 1 to 100 as RSI) range 20 can never be reached. Now it uses proportionally smaller value for a range (0.2 instead of 20) and it it works OK.

PS : the attached Laguerre RSI must be in the indicators folder too

thanks but why is it still continually saying caution on all pair and timeframe also u omitted the arrows

thanks again

drunkpips:
thanks but why is it still continually saying caution on all pair and timeframe also u omitted the arrows thanks again

drunkpips

Here is an example on my PC from that indicator (from my previous post). As you can see there is no "consolidate" message

Files:
tdi.gif  38 kb

i said its continually showing caution on all pairs and time frame, is it normal. i thought to see something different like buy @ ....

pls add arrows to it

thanks

drunkpips:
i said its continually showing caution on all pairs and time frame, is it normal. i thought to see something different like buy @ ....

pls add arrows to it

thanks

It should not show that all the time. Change time frames and that "consolidate" message should disappear (like on the picture posted). As of arrows : if I am not mistaken there is something like that (a version with arrows included) in the elite section but will check that. Also, there are 6 values in that indicator and crosses of those 6 values can make 15 different types of crossings - it is close to impossible to make all the 15 types of crossings

Reason: