TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA - page 2

newdigital:
Daily.

I am sure.

Weekly was commented. As I understand this EA is taking the direction from weekly data and trading on D1 timeframe.

This TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA EA is not new version.

But as I know many people tested this version using D1, H4 and H1 timeframe trying to compare the results. And results for H4 timeframe was good (it was in the last year).

It is long-play EA.

You may ask Sadaloma because he tested this EA.

Thanks for the quick respons. Sadaloma can you post your test results for the expert here if you still got them.

One other question: I see that the four majors is hard coded into the expert, should the expert be loaded on all 4 or should it be on one only?

ziko123:
This EA has the following 3 lines which have no use at all

{

if (MacdPrevious > MacdPrevious2) Direction = 1;

if (MacdPrevious < MacdPrevious2) Direction = -1;

if (MacdPrevious == MacdPrevious2) Direction = 0;

}

The "Direction" variable is never used!

The code can be altered to use MACD and not OSMA, depends on your choice. Both give aprox the same direction.

Roets:
Thanks for the quick respons. Sadaloma can you post your test results for the expert here if you still got them. One other question: I see that the four majors is hard coded into the expert, should the expert be loaded on all 4 or should it be on one only?

It should be loaded on all 4.

newdigital:
It should be loaded on all 4.

Thanks for the info.

iscuba:

Here is version 36.

I don't test it yet.

Newdigital:

Do you know how version is best 11 (2005) or 36 (2006).

(I think version 36 is an improved version 11)

Thanks.

Coyan

Files:

coyan:
iscuba:

Here is version 36.

I don't test it yet.

Newdigital:

Do you know how version is best 11 (2005) or 36 (2006).

(I think version 36 is an improved version 11)

Thanks.

Coyan

I don't know.

Version 36 was posted in this section already. There is special thread concerning 36 only.

newdigital:
And i moved two threads to this area as well:

- TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA setup;

- TSD Starters Pack.

Hope it will help.

Thank you for this valuable information. I am going to forward test the 2006 version and keep studying the 2005 version (v11).

I wish there was a school in the U.S. to learn MQL4 language completely. I would pay to attend it. I was just getting to know MT3 version language, when they switched to MT4 platform. Wishful thinking! I hope people will also test these EA's and share revisions to them as they fix any flaws they come across. I unknowningly have run V11 on 1 hour, and it has done excellent on the USDJPY (Only currency it would trade). I will continue to run USDJPY hourly since it has traded 430 pips in 4 trades since 4/26 demo forward testing. Now I shall test it and the 2006 version on daily and weekly, per instructions to see what it will do. Next week will be fun to see what happens on the demo.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help!

God Bless to You and Everybody that Shares!

Dave <

iscuba11:
Thank you for this valuable information. I am going to forward test the 2006 version and keep studying the 2005 version (v11).

I wish there was a school in the U.S. to learn MQL4 language completely. I would pay to attend it. I was just getting to know MT3 version language, when they switched to MT4 platform. Wishful thinking! I hope people will also test these EA's and share revisions to them as they fix any flaws they come across. I unknowningly have run V11 on 1 hour, and it has done excellent on the USDJPY (Only currency it would trade). I will continue to run USDJPY hourly since it has traded 430 pips in 4 trades since 4/26 demo forward testing. Now I shall test it and the 2006 version on daily and weekly, per instructions to see what it will do. Next week will be fun to see what happens on the demo.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help!

God Bless to You and Everybody that Shares!

Dave <

Take Codersguru lessons on this forum for MT4.

To learn. But it is difficult to do it alone so take some friend and you may study mql4 using Codersguru lessons.

Tsd Ea

Hi newdigital

I cant compile the TSD-MTR4-MR-34 or 36 to the chart only TSD-v11-jy could be compiled can u advice ? and in the ASCT EA excute 0.1 lot even its written 1.0 lot how can i do to make the EA excute 1.0 lot ? many thanks

yass:
Hi newdigital I cant compile the TSD-MTR4-MR-34 or 36 to the chart only TSD-v11-jy could be compiled can u advice ? and in the ASCT EA excute 0.1 lot even its written 1.0 lot how can i do to make the EA excute 1.0 lot ? many thanks

I can compile any TSD with no problem but I am not using IBFX.

IBFX broker mini lot?

If so change AUDUSD to AUDUSDm, EURUSD to EURUSDm and so on inside the code of TSD EA.

As to ASCT EA so I don't remember this EA but try to change in the beginning to the code to the following:

extern double Lots = 0.1;

instead of something written there like this: extern int ...

I do not have ths EA now so try.

I don't know.

Reason: