To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Automated-Trading  

mt-R:

Libraries for the interaction of МТ4/5 with R

Author: СанСаныч Фоменко

Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh
Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh  
I am attaching a modified version of R.mqh here.
Files:
R.mqh 17 kb
ilhan
ilhan  

Hi,

What could be the problem?

2017.09.19 23:06:57.078 R_Prediction 'C:\Users\senturki\AppData\Roaming\Noor Capital Market Menkul Degerler MT5\MQL5\Libraries\R64.dll' is not 64-bit version

2017.09.19 23:11:14.309 R_Test 'C:\Users\senturki\AppData\Roaming\Noor Capital Market Menkul Degerler MT5\MQL5\Libraries\R64.dll' is not 64-bit version

СанСаныч Фоменко
СанСаныч Фоменко  
ilhan:

Hi,

What could be the problem?

2017.09.19 23:06:57.078 R_Prediction 'C:\Users\senturki\AppData\Roaming\Noor Capital Market Menkul Degerler MT5\MQL5\Libraries\R64.dll' is not 64-bit version

2017.09.19 23:11:14.309 R_Test 'C:\Users\senturki\AppData\Roaming\Noor Capital Market Menkul Degerler MT5\MQL5\Libraries\R64.dll' is not 64-bit version

it is not a problem. Do not pay attention

orwell4
orwell4  

I installed the library with no issues (there is a red line from the R_Prediction running here), but the R_Test Script doesn't attach to my charts (not even sure what it was supposed to do).
When I read "Libraries for the interaction of МТ4/5 with R", I imagined I would be able to access MT5 OHLC data in my R terminal. Is that assumption wrong? If not, what am I missing? =/ 

СанСаныч Фоменко
СанСаныч Фоменко  
orwell4:

I installed the library with no issues (there is a red line from the R_Prediction running here), but the R_Test Script doesn't attach to my charts (not even sure what it was supposed to do).
When I read "Libraries for the interaction of МТ4/5 with R", I imagined I would be able to access MT5 OHLC data in my R terminal. Is that assumption wrong? If not, what am I missing? =/ 

The library works without problems. Quite difficult installation. Be attentive with catalogs

cgarbelli
cgarbelli  

Hello,

I'm trying to use the RAssignStringVector function, but it seems that only the first char of each term is copied to R session.

For example the MQL5 vector

{"abcd","2000","2000}

is copied to R as

{"a","2","2"}

It's an issue or I'm wrong?

Note that I'm using RAssignVector with double vector without problems.

Thanks.

Claudio.

СанСаныч Фоменко
СанСаныч Фоменко  
cgarbelli:

Hello,

I'm trying to use the RAssignStringVector function, but it seems that only the first char of each term is copied to R session.

For example the MQL5 vector

{"abcd","2000","2000}

is copied to R as

{"a","2","2"}

It's an issue or I'm wrong?

Note that I'm using RAssignVector with double vector without problems.

Thanks.

Claudio.

I do not use MT5, sorry

To add comments, please log in or register