Reverse trading history CSV to Script on chart

Hi, Where would I start for converting a trading history in .CSV to a Script applied on the chart, plotting buy and sell orders on the chart.

The format is as follows

Time Type Volume Symbol Price S/L T/P Time Price Commission Swap Profit Comment
2017.02.16 10:03:30 Sell 0.10 EURUSD 1.06221 1.05982 2017.02.17 20:24:29 1.06119 -0.05 10.20

If anyone already knows an existing Script or Indicator on the market? 

If you're asking about MQL5 signals, then you can visualize trading history of any signal in your terminal just by opening this signal in subwindow and pressing the button Visualize. Here is the documentation. There is no need to export/import via a CSV file.

Stanislav Korotky:
If you're asking about MQL5 signals, then you can visualize trading history of any signal in your terminal just by opening this signal in subwindow and pressing the button Visualize. Here is the documentation. There is no need to export/import via a CSV file.
What if I do not have the signal subscription? only it's public trading history..

priceactiontrader: What if I do not have the signal subscription? only it's public trading history..
In the CodeBase there is code to do just that in MT4/MQL4: Tipu Signal Plotter

You will probably need to adjust/modify it for it to work with MT5/MQL5, but the code serves as an example to help you out!
Tipu Signal Plotter
Tipu Signal Plotter
  • votes: 5
  • Kaleem Haider
  • www.mql5.com
This is a simple indicator that plots Signal History on the chart.

Fernando Carreiro:
In the CodeBase there is code to do just that in MT4/MQL4: Tipu Signal Plotter

You will probably need to adjust/modify it for it to work with MT5/MQL5, but the code serves as an example to help you out!
This is an excellent starting point. Thank you very much Fernando

priceactiontrader:
What if I do not have the signal subscription? only it's public trading history..
You don't need to be subscribed. This information (full trading history) is freely available for any logged in MQL5 user.
Reason: