Experts: No Nonsense Backtester

No Nonsense Backtester:

This EA is for testing No Nonsense Forex algos. With this EA you can test your algos much faster than eyeballing, using Soft4x or using any other EAs in Strategy tester.

Author: Karel Nagel

Hi there Karel,

I stumbled across this download of yours but am very surprised to see such a low rating and only a couple of downloads. Given the amount of people that are subscribed to No Nonsense me included. This really surprises me so I am reluctant to download to see if it really works because if it did I would have thought a lot more of these subscribers would have seen this especially when looking for suitable indicators for their Algorithm.. Geez if it does I would jump at it to save a lot of time. look forward to your reply.

Regards

Kev

Hello Karel Nagel

Please i don't understand you. your video is too small to be seen, your PDF, i can not understand. and i don't understand what mean by download history. Please i will be the most happiest if you be more elaborate and if u make your video larger. please this EA is important to me. thank you. am also on discord, my username is Benedictus. thanks 

Warriors17:

Hi there Karel,

I stumbled across this download of yours but am very surprised to see such a low rating and only a couple of downloads. Given the amount of people that are subscribed to No Nonsense me included. This really surprises me so I am reluctant to download to see if it really works because if it did I would have thought a lot more of these subscribers would have seen this especially when looking for suitable indicators for their Algorithm.. Geez if it does I would jump at it to save a lot of time. look forward to your reply.

Regards

Kev

Hi! This EA works exactly as I have described. I can't comment on low rating, because all messages or emails I have gotten are positive and haven't gotten any complaints about it. Give it a try and I promise you won't be disappointed.

1352951:

Hello Karel Nagel

Please i don't understand you. your video is too small to be seen, your PDF, i can not understand. and i don't understand what mean by download history. Please i will be the most happiest if you be more elaborate and if u make your video larger. please this EA is important to me. thank you. am also on discord, my username is Benedictus. thanks 

Have you tried opening videos on youtube. Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg9W37KmyIgjAu6lp5rtFwL4i-DOouNfF

Karel Nagel:

Have you tried opening videos on youtube. Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg9W37KmyIgjAu6lp5rtFwL4i-DOouNfF

it's not getting open for me

Hi Karel

I think I understand why some are struggling to use your EA. The file links to an indicator extension rather than a EA extension (i.e., instead of .ex4 it is .mq4) I downloaded your code and created an EA in the editor and it works for me. I am fairly new to NNFX as well to metatrader so getting my grips around it. 

I just tested one confirmation indicator and so far your EA works well. Though when I tried with multiple pairs it did take a while not sure it is because I haven't downloaded the historical data. (which I didn't because I am not sure how to change the time frame into daily in the force downloader) 

Anyways, if I make any progress I will let you know. 

So far your EA looks promising. 

Thanks for all the efforts you have put in to create this. 

Appreciated.

Hi Karel

Thank you very much for the EA! 

As of now, I am backtesting a few indicators and your EA has been very helpful. It has reduced the time taken to backtest from 10 - 20 minutes to seconds. 

However, I have a few suggestions that would make this EA even better :

1) Put an Up or Down arrow on the chart where the long or short trade was taken

2) In the CSV file, instead of using ';' to separate values use ','

3) Also in the CSV file, instead of using 1 and 0 for the order type, use long and short.

Thanks again!!

Thank you Karl, much appreciated. I'm going to try this tonight to see if it can reduce the MANY hours of backtesting that I'm currently undertaking. I'm finding putting together the NNFX algo a lot of fun but the repainting indicators can be such a hassle to filter out. 

Thank you Karel for your response. the link you gave me is not correct, though i have succeeded in installing NNfxEA, the folder nnfx and i have downloaded Force download. But am finding it difficult understanding others. can you please make another video with audio explanation, please.., and thank you as you do that. Thank you
1352951:

Hello Karel Nagel

Automated-Trading:

No Nonsense Backtester:

Author: Karel Nagel

Hi Karel,

Congrats you have made very good work. I 'm using this 10 days about and works perfect, but last two days it is very slow when I drag and

drop a new currency to the chart. Is anything esle I have to change? ty

OK.... it was my fault, I resolve this, sorry..
Reason: