Indicators: NonLag inverse fisher transform of RSX

NonLag inverse fisher transform of RSX:

NonLag smoothed inverse fisher transform of RSX.

Author: Mladen Rakic

Does it repaint?

ukontomora:
Does it repaint?
No, it does not repaint

Hi Mladen,

thanks for the indicator, it's very helpful and elegant.

But, it does repaint.

When I use the indicator set to a higher time frame and interpolation set to off, the indicator obviously changes the position of the horizontal line based on the movement of the higher time frame bar price. BUT once such period is closed and a new line is started if the close of such new line has a sufficiently higher/lower price/close then the previous period is altered.

It might just be interpolation (even with the interpolation parameter set to off) but this is what happens.

Is there a way out?

Thanks for your help.

Luca

zzmadd:

Hi Mladen,

thanks for the indicator, it's very helpful and elegant.

But, it does repaint.

When I use the indicator set to a higher time frame and interpolation set to off, the indicator obviously changes the position of the horizontal line based on the movement of the higher time frame bar price. BUT once such period is closed and a new line is started if the close of such new line has a sufficiently higher/lower price/close then the previous period is altered.

It might just be interpolation (even with the interpolation parameter set to off) but this is what happens.

Is there a way out?

Thanks for your help.

Luca

Luca

What you are talking about was resolved ages ago and has nothing in common with repainting (neither with nor without interpolation). Please, before you start using any multi time frame indicator do your due diligence of how and why the multi time frame must be calculated and only then use such indicator(s)

I will repeat : that indicator does not repaint

regards

Reason: