Need help !!!!! how to hide or to skip or to shift Saturday and Sunday dates !!!!

HOW TO HIDE OR TO SKIP OR TO SHIFT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DATES FROM HORIZENTAL SCALE OF METATRADER 4 !?
Files:
55656996.PNG  51 kb

You can't hide date periods in MT4.

You could rebuild history and use offline charts if you want to exclude certain bars - but you would need to code it yourself or pay someone to do it.

honest_knave:

You can't hide date periods in MT4.

You could rebuild history and use offline charts if you want to exclude certain bars - but you would need to code it yourself or pay someone to do it.

:( :( thanks

If you had used this you would have found this.

ABB-thebluestar:
HOW TO HIDE OR TO SKIP OR TO SHIFT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DATES FROM HORIZENTAL SCALE OF METATRADER 4 !?
Please don't SHOUT when posting here. Thanks.

Alain Verleyen:
Please don't SHOUT when posting here. Thanks.
Ok :)

whroeder1:
If you had used this you would have found this.
whroeder1 thats not what i want bro ! i saw that before posting !! I wanna find a way not to show (saturday /sunday) dates in the horizental scale :) !! JUST THIS :)

ABB-thebluestar:
whroeder1 thats not what i want bro ! i saw that before posting !! I wanna find a way not to show (saturday /sunday) dates in the horizental scale :) !! JUST THIS :)
Look to this
Files:
giphy.gif  104 kb

The images shows me nothing. The horizontal scale is part of the terminal. Code can't change the terminal. There isn't a way.

ABB-thebluestar:
Look to this

You can turn off the time scale altogether and draw your own.

But again: 

honest_knave:

you would need to code it yourself or pay someone to do it.

honest_knave:

You can turn off the time scale altogether and draw your own.

But again: 

THANKS !!!
Reason: