Indicators: Positions Info Panel

Positions Info Panel:

Indicator in the form of a panel. Displays the resulting direction of the position: resulting lot size and up or down arrow.

AUDUSD

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello again,

I was wondering how to activate this indicator.

After I found it in my CodeBase in Metatrader5, I use Download and then i try to add it with the Insert menu, but I cannot find it there?

Can you please help me! 
Thanks in advance

Kliment

Kliment Kalchev :
Hello again,

I was wondering how to activate this indicator.

After I found it in my CodeBase in Metatrader5, I use Download and then i try to add it with the Insert menu, but I cannot find it there?

Can you please help me! 
Thanks in advance

Kliment

Indicator Positions_Info_Panel.mq5 and the included file Positions_Info_Panel_Dialog.mqh MUST be placed in ONE folder.

This can be seen in the description:

Yes when I download them they go there automatically :

How I access the indicator after this....

Kliment Kalchev :
Yes when I download them they go there automatically :

How I access the indicator after this....

Now double-click on the indicator - it opens in the MetaEditor editor. It remains to compile it in the MetaEditor editor (F7 key).

Vladimir Karputov:

Now double-click on the indicator - it opens in the MetaEditor editor. It remains to compile it in the MetaEditor editor (F7 key).

Ok I've done it.  one of them gives me 6 errors : 

And the file is in this folder exactly - from the first error (can't open :C:\path)

Kliment Kalchev :
Ok I've done it.  one of them gives me 6 errors : 

I do not see the error (this is the first column). I can not read.

I've managed to make it... its just that it searches for this : Positions Info Panel Dialog ... and the actual file there is like this Positions_Info_Panel_Dialog
Once you delete the "_" and leave it open it compiles perfect and runs smoothly. Thank you so much!

Kliment Kalchev :
I've managed to make it... its just that it searches for this : Positions Info Panel Dialog ... and the actual file there is like this Positions_Info_Panel_Dialog
Once you delete the "_" and leave it open it compiles perfect and runs smoothly. Thank you so much!

It's strange. Where did the name of the "_" from it come from?

In the code its like this 
#include "Positions Info Panel Dialog.mqh"

And when downloaded them from the CodeBase - after finding it with the release date - it goes directly there into that folder but with altered names :

like this
Positions_Info_Panel_Dialog

after I just renamed it in the explorer and it worked.

really nice indicator , but would be great if someone can improve it , and show the pnl and add the possibilitie to close the positions from the same panel 

thanks 

Reason: