Exported Signal to MQL VPS on Trail - Now Paid subscription and no longer opening trades!

So I trailed the MQL5 VPS with a signal. Execution was perfect. I paid for the 30 day subscription within 24hrs but now no trades are being opened. How do I fix this?

Alco Brand:
So I trailed the MQL5 VPS with a signal. Execution was perfect. I paid for the 30 day subscription within 24hrs but now no trades are being opened. How do I fix this?
Just wait for the other guy to reply you. He will usually list you the compilation of FAQ and articles regarding this issue lol

eddykk07:
Just wait for the other guy to reply you. He will usually list you the compilation of FAQ and articles regarding this issue lol

I think - his issue can be fixed by two ways:

• "the other guy to reply you ... the compilation of FAQ and articles ..." (so the topic starter will read and read to check his issue and fix it), or
  • topic starter will write to the service desk (and the service desk will ask all the information about: OS, MT4 or MT5, signal, broker, logs, and so on).

Because for now - it looks like the following: "I am attaching it to the chart and it is not attached so can you help me with it?"
:)

Because the topic starter did not tell any information for any detailed reply for example.
And because this forum is not the service desk: people can help just based on their experience only.

Haha. I was expecting Alain to reply. 

Yes true, description was not complete. It can be many reasons: signal provider does not trade at the time, VPS became unsync etc.

eddykk07:

Haha. I was expecting Alain to reply. 

Yes true, description was not complete. It can be many reasons: signal provider does not trade at the time, VPS became unsync etc.

Thanks for all your humor and help. I discovered the signal was no longer connected. Completed all the tickboxes and exported to VPS. This was done just in time to witness the worst trade ever by my signal provider. 
Reason: