Service desk is silent. What can I do next?

I need withdraw money from my account but servicedesk is silent for 3 days. What can I do, is it scum system? 

Sergey Kardash:

I need withdraw money from my account but servicedesk is silent for 3 days. What can I do, is it scum system?  

Write them again.

What's the problem to withdraw ? 

Thanks, Alain. They just didn't reply). 5 mins after posting this they did. It seems that's the only way to use servicedesk :-D

Sergey Kardash:
Thanks, Alain. They just didn't reply). 5 mins after posting this they did. It seems that's the only way to use servicedesk :-D
Contact service desk always for financial issues. normally they will solve in 3-5 working days as my experience, while your issue is not violated their norms.

Sherif Hasan:
Contact service desk always for financial issues. normally they will solve in 3-5 working days as my experience, while your issue is not violated their norms.
Thanks, Sherif!)

They wait till the end of the day to tell me that the photo I'd sent is bad. I LiveChat function hard to implement?

Sergey Kardash:
They wait till the end of the day to tell me that the photo I'd sent is bad. I LiveChat function hard to implement?
Complaint to them, not here which is pointless.
Reason: