MQL5 signals on demo accounts?

Hi, is it possible to copy paid signals to my demo account? I have no problem in paying for signals. But I need to have them delivered to my demo account so I can see their performance before putting actual money to trade with those signals. I hope my question is clear. 

maduranga:
Hi, is it possible to copy paid signals to my demo account? I have no problem in paying for signals. But I need to have them delivered to my demo account so I can see their performance before putting actual money to trade with those signals. I hope my question is clear. 
Yes you can

The users can not subscribe from real/live account to demo/free signal (but users can subscribe from demo account to real/live/paid signal) - it was reply from the service desk

Just what I needed to know. Thanks!

Sergey Golubev:
The users can not subscribe from real/live account to demo/free signal (but users can subscribe from demo account to real/live/paid signal) - it was reply from the service desk

I have now tried to subscribe from an MT5 Demo account to a paid signal.

Not possible, as there is no paid signal showing up in the demo accounts on my MT5 (only FREE signals). I have tried with 3 different brokers Demo MT5 accounts as well as I downloaded an MT5 application from MQL5 pages.

Please I need a solution.

Best regards

Erik

Traveller007 Christensen:

I have now tried to subscribe from an MT5 Demo account to a paid signal.

Not possible, as there is no paid signal showing up in the demo accounts on my MT5 (only FREE signals). I have tried with 3 different brokers Demo MT5 accounts as well as I downloaded an MT5 application from MQL5 pages.

Please I need a solution.

Best regards

Erik

The signals in Signal Tab in metatrader is showing based on the compatibility with the account.
So, if you did not find the signal (which you selected in showcase/webpage) - use search in the top right corner of Metatrader.

Look at this thread with example -

How to Subscribe to MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal
How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal
  • www.mql5.com
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...
Reason: