Access to MT5 Market from MAC - doesn't work??

Hi,

I have mt5 installed according to the guidelines on the website. However, when i try to download something form the market, i cannot do it because mt5 does not show in the application folder of my mac.

Any suggestions how can i download the experts on my computer and then to put them in the folder manually?

Thanks a lot! 

Yes, Market does not work for MAC - this is the notification from the MetaQuotes:

I have just tried to download a demo indi from the market and I can't. I am on a Mac. Don't understand why Mac Users have been prohibited like this, on the old site I could just download an indi to my desktop then install it in MT4 myself. Why change this and lose a lot of potential customers? Seems pointless. Somebody please explain!

Cheers

roland100:

I have just tried to download a demo indi from the market and I can't. I am on a Mac. Don't understand why Mac Users have been prohibited like this, on the old site I could just download an indi to my desktop then install it in MT4 myself. Why change this and lose a lot of potential customers? Seems pointless. Somebody please explain!

Cheers

I just re-posted reply from the developers (from MetaQuotes) which they made in June 2015 on the forum: MAC does not support the Market.
If you want more explanation from them (from MetaQuotes or from the developers of MAC) - send a request to them using service desks for example.
Reason: