Terminal start with custom configuration and Allow WebRequestUrl for listed Urls

Hello MQL5 Community,

I am currently exploring how to start the MT5 Terminal with a custom configuration file. My main objective is to log in into my account, launch my EA and allow it to make calls to some URL using WebRequest().

I was wondering if it's possible to specify the allowed WebRequestUrl in the configuration file?

I went through documentation here http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start , but there is nothing about WebRequestUrl there. 

I tried several configurations inside my custom .ini file, which currently looks something like this:

[Charts]
ProfileLast=Default
MaxBars=100000
PrintColor=0
SaveDeleted=0
TradeLevels=1
TradeLevelsDrag=0
ObsoleteLasttime=1483254012
[Common]
Login=mylogin
Password=mypassword
ProxyEnable=0
ProxyType=0
ProxyAddress=
ProxyAuth=
CertInstall=0
NewsEnable=1
NewsLanguages=
[Objects]
ShowPropertiesOnCreate=0
SelectOneClick=0
MagnetSens=10
PreciseTime=0
SelectOnCreate=1
[Trades]
LotsMode=0
LotsLast=10000
LotsDefault=10000
SymbolMode=0
SymbolLast=
SymbolDefault=EURUSD
DeviationMode=0
DeviationDefault=0
DeviationLast=0
StopsMode=0
DealsAutoAddOnChart=0
[Experts]
AllowDllImport=0
Enabled=1
Account=1
Profile=1
Chart=0
DisableOpenCL=
WebRequest=1
DisableFPExceptionsLog=0
WebRequestUrl=http://theUrltoAllow
[StartUp]
;--- The Expert Advisor is located in platform_data_directory\MQL5\Experts\
Expert=MyExpert
;--- Symbol chart, which will be opened when you start the platform, and EA and/or script will run on it
Symbol=EURUSD
;--- Chart timeframe, which will be opened when you start the platform, and EA and/or script will run on it
Period=M1

When I issue shell command to start the terminal with the above .ini file, everything works great, the specified chart is opened (EURUSD M1) with MyExpert attached to it. However, the Url I want to allow for the WebRequest is not set. When I set it manually through the Tools menu, everything works as expected.

Could someone please tell me what is lacking in my .ini file to set the allowed Url on Terminal start? I took the "WebRequestUrl=" line from examples of common.ini file on the web, but it doesn't seem to work. I am not sure if it only works for MT4. This functionality is essential for my project, please advise if it is or will be available in MT5? Thank you in advance for any help.

I am planning to have a service running that does a pulse beacon check on whether the terminal is running. If it crashed (it may happen to any program), I want to have routines in place for auto-restart, just in case I am away and have no access to the internet. The EA that I am programming relies on external web modules for heavy analytical load. Those modules employ multi threading and custom events, something that the terminal cannot handle just yet. The EA must allow communication with them on trusted URLs. If the terminal crushes, is there no way for my EA to make WebRequests again until I go and manually set the trusted URLs in the terminal's Tools menu?

Please, tell me if someone faced the same issue before? Please tell me if this question should be posted in another category? It does concern EAs and automated trading, however. Please help me solve this, thank you. 

fapadmin:

I am planning to have a service running that does a pulse beacon check on whether the terminal is running. If it crashed (it may happen to any program), I want to have routines in place for auto-restart, just in case I am away and have no access to the internet. The EA that I am programming relies on external web modules for heavy analytical load. Those modules employ multi threading and custom events, something that the terminal cannot handle just yet. The EA must allow communication with them on trusted URLs. If the terminal crushes, is there no way for my EA to make WebRequests again until I go and manually set the trusted URLs in the terminal's Tools menu?

Please, tell me if someone faced the same issue before? Please tell me if this question should be posted in another category? It does concern EAs and automated trading, however. Please help me solve this, thank you. 

I am afraid it's not possible for security reason. The WebRequests url are encrypted.

You should write to ServiceDesk to get an authoritative answer.

Reason: