What time is it??

Hello,

The top 1 signal - [signal name deleted by moderator] has an outstanding performance. However, I would like to find out the trading time at the bottom of the page where shows the trading history, when/how is that time? London' time? GMT's time?

[link deleted by moderator]

I was told that the time is broker's time. Yes, I know that is broker's time, but different broker has different time, how to exactly know when is the history time corresponding to which time zone?

Thank you for your concern and happy new year

Lawrence 

Sergey Golubev:

Sorry, I do not get it, could you please explain it.

One of my MT4 time is UK time, another MT4 time is US time, how does I know that Signal - CALM - History, what time is it actually ?

Lawrence 

Signal provider time (his broker time).
For example, the price at 1.0351 was in 8:30 am for the signal provider broker and in 10:30 am in your Metatrader's time (just for example only).

You can open demo accounts for few brokers are compare the time/price.

CALM? His broker's time ... (open this signal page, see the broker and open demo account with this broker, and see the time ...

Why do you need it? 

every broker told about broker's time open trade. try demo acc to see

I have 2 Demo accounts, one is UK time and one is US time, therefore I feel confused what time is the signal talking about.

It seems if I load the specific signal into my demo account, I will see the signal's time. just a question, why not state the time specifically?

Trying to figure out what time is it, is merely analyzing and developing the trading strategy(If I can ;) ) 

Lawrencema0829:

I have 2 Demo accounts, one is UK time and one is US time, therefore I feel confused what time is the signal talking about.

It seems if I load the specific signal into my demo account, I will see the signal's time. just a question, why not state the time specifically?

Trying to figure out what time is it, is merely analyzing and developing the trading strategy(If I can ;) ) 

You will see your Metatrader time in your Metatrader (this time can not be changed). But the signal provider is trading according to his Metatrader's time.

hao nguyen xuan:
every broker told about broker's time open trade. try demo acc to see
Where to get information if broker opened on mt4 time

Sometime less pay attention with time broker opened and closed just look on the chart if active can open trades then do and if not will stop

Sergey Golubev:

You will see your Metatrader time in your Metatrader (this time can not be changed). But the signal provider is trading according to his Metatrader's time.

How to see Signal provider time corresponding to my time?

Lawrencema0829:
How to see Signal provider time corresponding to my time?

Signal provider opened the trade and this trade should opened for you (in your Metatrader) in the same time (but time stamp may be different for you and for signal provider).
In this case - you care about your Metatrader abd do not care about signal provider and his time stamp in his trades if those trades are copied to your Metatrader in the same time with the signmal provider.

If you want to see the difference so open demo with signal provider's broker (using same your Metatrader) and compare time shamp of your broker with his one.

I am still do not understand why do you need it ... You can open account with the signal provider's broker and you both will have same time shamp on the open trades. 

Sergey Golubev:

Signal provider opened the trade and this trade should opened for you (in your Metatrader) in the same time (but time stamp may be different for you and for signal provider).
In this case - you care about your Metatrader abd do not care about signal provider and his time stamp in his trades if those trades are copied to your Metatrader in the same time with the signmal provider.

If you want to see the difference so open demo with signal provider's broker (using same your Metatrader) and compare time shamp of your broker with his one.

I am still do not understand why do you need it ... You can open account with the signal provider's broker and you both will have same time shamp on the open trades. 

Thank you and I will try to use a demo account to import the signal to see the time.

download the csv of the signal's history may help me to analyse why the forex master trades that currency pair at that time. Trying to understand what strategies they use. Of course, copy the action of master is always difficult.

Thanks 

Reason: