Automatic validation fail - page 2

Mick Prater:
I failed! the automatic validation and haven't found out why on the forums. All I get is "Not Available" - That doesn't help very much. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks
Due to russian holidays till 7th Jan their system off and no one moderator or service desk will replay you

Best

Just a waiting game I suppose.  We'll see what happens after this weekend.

Waseem Raza:
Due to russian holidays till 7th Jan their system off and no one moderator or service desk will replay you

Best
Yes, official governmental holiday is up to 8th of January incl weekend. But as I see - some developers/admins are working during the holidays (may be - for the new builds of MT4 and MT5 for example).

And I see - two threads were opened about it on russian part of the forum - this is the first one (and they are writing to the service desk too) ... so I hope everything will be fixed soon.

Christopher Fernandez Ledon:
Any luck at all?  I'm having the same issues with an EA I want to sell.  No errors or warnings in compiler, nothing in journal when I run it, no indication of what it is in the validation report...just says it validated with an error.  I haven't heard from a moderator yet either.  If I hear something before you, I'll fill you in on what they tell me.

Hi Friend i read your article i have same problem here. when i test EA then No errors or warnings in compiler. Nothing show any error in validated report the popup window showing empty. and the same thing on MQL5 no moderator response. So i want to know did you find any Solution about Automatic Validation problem.if you find any solution then please reply here or send me PM message. Thanks

Files:

Andre Tavares:
I had the same problem. Maybe they are working to upgrade servers or something like..
I'm experiencing the same problem since this afternoon. I think it's a server problem too, because the report comes out very quickly and empty.

Same Problem here ( Automatic Validation Failed ) Test Report nothing display. what is the error which line of code doing problem. no moderators response. Moderators on Holiday Leaves till 7th Jan. i was thinking i am getting this problem but here i seen everyone face this issue . I think MQL5 need to remove this automatic testing system or need to improve the system the problem.

Ali Raza:

Hi Friend i read your article i have same problem here. when i test EA then No errors or warnings in compiler. Nothing show any error in validated report the popup window showing empty. and the same thing on MQL5 no moderator response. So i want to know did you find any Solution about Automatic Validation problem.if you find any solution then please reply here or send me PM message. Thanks

I haven't found any work around for this issue.  I think we just have to wait it out until the moderators come back off of vacation.  I don't envy them with all the messages and products they'll have to go through...they'll be busy no doubt.  If I find out different I'll definitely post on this thread and let you know.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not Available

Dua Yong Rew, 2017.01.05 06:34

I'm trying to submit my EA to the market but failed the automatic validation

Error "Not available" 

Message the service desk but no reply.

Anyone getting the same issue? 

At least for now I can wait knowing its probably not my fault - Going to just wait and see for now.

Same here, I even tried a clean Expert Advisor template to make sure it was not my code. Must be server side.
Reason: