Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: ColorBlauErgodicMACD

To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading 2013.12.18 10:52 

ColorBlauErgodicMACD:

Ergodic MACD-Oscillator implemented in the form of a color histogram.

The ColorBlauErgodicMACD indicator

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

svengralla
svengralla 2013.12.23 13:44  

Hi Nikolay,

I'm using the Blau_SMI from Andrey N. Bolkonsky  (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/190#Blau_SMI).

I wonder if this indicator is redrawing because it correlates with significant CPU load.

Do you have a SMI version that is definitely not redrawing?

Best, Sven

William Blau's Indicators and Trading Systems in MQL5. Part 1: Indicators
William Blau's Indicators and Trading Systems in MQL5. Part 1: Indicators
  • Andrey N. Bolkonsky
  • www.mql5.com
Technical trading can only be exploited if good tools are avaliable. The tools of a good trader are experience, judgement, and a mathematical hierarchy provided by good trading computer program. William Blau Introduction The first part of the article "Indicators and Trade Systems in MQL5 by William Blau. Part 1: Indicators " is a description...
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.12.23 14:39  
svengralla:

Hi Nikolay,

I'm using the Blau_SMI from Andrey N. Bolkonsky  (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/190#Blau_SMI).

I wonder if this indicator is redrawing because it correlates with significant CPU load.

Do you have a SMI version that is definitely not redrawing?

Best, Sven

• Why do you think "significant CPU load" implies "redrawing" ?
  • It's probably better to ask to the author if his indicator is redrawing or has other issues.
  • They are all 2 Russian, so not sure they will see your message on English forum.
svengralla
svengralla 2013.12.25 17:39  

Ok, thanks.

svengralla
svengralla 2014.01.07 10:55  

I have to apologize, it's probably not the SMI. It looks as if Mt5 alone, single vanilla chart without indicators, takes significantly higher CPU resources than Mt4 does.

To add comments, please log in or register