Naked Gun - page 3

Sergey Golubev:
Promotion (direct promotion or hidden promotion) of the Market products (even if those products are free ones) is prohibited on the forum sorry.

You should upload some versions on the thread here. I am not talking about final versions ... I am talking about some versions which can be uploaded here for free.
If not so this thread may be deleted soon or later (by me, or by any other moderators, or by any admin).

Just for information.

Good Morning Sergey,

I already shared the indicator in a previous post.

I've been freely sharing  my systems and tools on other forums for over 4 years and continuing.

What I am trying to do here is very much similar to what I already did on other forums:

• Suggesting a system idea
  • Discussing the system
  • Developing the system from scratch
  • Sharing the "process" of the system development
  • Sharing byproducts and final products
  • Supporting the system for as long as there is interest
I don't have any hidden agendas. If I want to sell my products, I would have posted them and promoted them directly in the market.

I am not sure if I made a mistake by starting this thread, but I would appreciate some encouragement  through the process.

Regards,

Khalil 

I just told you the rules. .. not my rules ... this is the rules of the forum: any promotion of the signals or market products is prohibited on the forum.

But there is some idea about what to do in such the cases (in the cases when topic starter started the development on the thread):

- he (topic starter) may post simple results (EAs, indicators ...) directly to his thread; and in this case the thread will be existing within the rules;

- but! any development should be finished with commercial products, right? So, topic starter may post fully improved versions of those free EAs/indicators to the Market.

And the users will have a choice: use free tools, or buy improved tools from the Market.

--------------

And in this case this thread will be very good one (and it will be good supported here).

Sergey Golubev:

I just told you the rules. .. not my rules ... this is the rules of the forum: any promotion of the signals or market products is prohibited on the forum.

But there is some idea about what to do in such the cases (in the cases when topic starter started the development on the thread):

- he (topic starter) may post simple results (EAs, indicators ...) directly to his thread; and in this case the thread will be existing within the rules;

- but! any development should be finished with commercial products, right? So, topic starter may post fully improved versions of those free EAs/indicators to the Market.

And the users will have a choice: use free tools, or buy improved tools from the Market.

--------------

And in this case this thread will be very good one (and it will be good supported here).

Crystal Clear !

Thank You. 

Hi Khalil,

I just read the Naked FOREX book recently and it would really be nice if there are indicators for this.

Just want to know if you are still pursuing to develop indicators for the Naked Forex? It would be amazing.

Thanks!

Please write the indicators by yourself. Like me. 

By this way you are learning the most and you exactly know how they work

Trust only yourself.
Reason: