Need help with strategy tester

Hello all. I was hoping somebody could help me with a new issue ive encountered. I can no longer run strategy tests for longer than 2 month. Heres my setup.

I have a dedicated mt4 terminal that has never been connected to any server. On intstallation all of the preloaded history data was deleted from the program folder and data folder. The original terminal was deleted and replaced with an earlier version. After which I loaded 5 years of tick data from dukascopy for the pairs that I use.

It always gets a %99.9 modeling quality. The current problem started within the last two days. My modelling quality remains the same.

I should add that this is also a custom machine. In case that makes a difference

I have a dedicated mt4 terminal that has never been connected to any server. On intstallation all of the preloaded history data was deleted from the program folder and data folder. The original terminal was deleted and replaced with an earlier version. After which I loaded 5 years of tick data from dukascopy for the pairs that I use.

When you say all this happened, did you do all of this deliberately or was it accidental?

I am wondering if you just tried reinstalling and importing your new data to the new history files.

Robert Sharp:
Hello all. I was hoping somebody could help me with a new issue ive encountered. I can no longer run strategy tests for longer than 2 month. Heres my setup.

It always gets a %99.9 modeling quality. The current problem started within the last two days. My modelling quality remains the same.

I should add that this is also a custom machine. In case that makes a difference

What is actually the problem ? It stops ? It doesn't stop but doesn't trade ? It freezes ? Did you check the Journal ?

Maybe unrelated, but AFAIK you need to connect your terminal to a server at least once to initialize the trading environment.

Robert Sharp: I have a dedicated mt4 terminal that has never been connected to any server.
  1. Which is useless as you have no broker specific data, no point, no tickValue, no minlot, etc. No data other than history.
  2. Connect to a broker, then disconnect from the internet and install your new history.
Reason: