FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1152

Movlat Baghiyev:
I just know that when a man has nothing to say about the facts of the conversation, he just gets personal.

Didn't I show you any deals from the real world and am talking about the facts, not you?

So, I repeat - draw it yourself.

Movlat Baghiyev:

Trade Mode: Demo ...Read carefullyDemo

As I said above - Demo)))

Moscow turn on)))))))

Fucking))))))))))))))))

You also buy the eu from the current ones, it will be hilarious))))

Fuck you, I'm out of here.

))))))))))))))

new-rena:

As I said above - Demo)))

Mosk turn on)))))))

Fucking))))))))))))))))

You'll also buy the euras with the current ones, that's sure to be hilarious))))

Fuck you, I'm out of here.

))))))))))))))

Renat, tell me please. How deep can you look at the M1 chart on history in MT4 ? I need to check one hypothesis to avoid drawdowns. And how to do it ? I need the period from July 1, 2014 for 28 currency pairs. Do I need to download anything?

max325:
Renat, please advise. How deep can one look at the M1 chart in MT4? I need to check one hypothesis to avoid drawdowns. How can I do it? I need the period from July 1, 2014 for 28 currency pairs. Do I need to download anything?

On MT4 you don't need to look at M1. Brokers make so many mistakes in that history (skipping bars, deleting candlesticks, drawing patterns) that the analysis of history and testing of Expert Advisors is useless. As a last resort, you can use programs like Tickstory to insert the downloaded bars from Dukascopy broker into the M1 terminal, it will be more reliable. There will be the history since 2005 or so.
Or go straight to Dukascopy and download the history for analysis without mt4: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/historical/

It's easier and convenient to use MT5, connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server, create a demo account and use a good quality tick history. But the real tick history starts only from year 2012, and you'd better check it, if you go to the folder file->open data folder of the terminal, and then \bases\MetaQuotes-Demo\\<symbol name> to see which months the tick files have been downloaded. If the tick history is not enough - you may run some EA in the tester for the previous years in the mode of real ticks, the tick history will be downloaded.

well, we got it on the fue. no need to cry, where the shadow is there and... vaaaal below considerably. the screw will go below parity, yen below 80. that's the way it is...

max325:
Renat, please advise. How deep can one look at the M1 chart in MT4 on the history? I need to check one hypothesis to avoid drawdowns. How can I do it? I need the period from July 1, 2014 for 28 currency pairs. Do I need to load something?

MT on the M1 has a 3-month history

Ducas used to be able to download the M1 story

Dukas

mmmoguschiy-new:
The price is in place at an equilibrium of buyers and sellers. What was there in the past does not matter in principle. Because no one knows what will happen next!!! Maybe the sellers will come running. Maybe the buyers will come running. The only thing - you can make an assumption, as they do koloputnikov that there somewhere bought a tycoon. And that somewhere he will discount.
It's easier than that. It's clear what happened. I said it would happen after the Brexit. It's just a payment. It's what the CBN paid. That's all.

mmmoguschiy-new:
The price is in place with an equilibrium of buyers and sellers. What was there in the past is basically irrelevant. Because what happens next - no one knows!!! Maybe the sellers will come running. Maybe the buyers will come running. The only thing - you can make an assumption, as they do koloputnikov that there somewhere bought a tycoon. And that somewhere he'll be discounting.

Sir, you are delusional.

Here's a harbinger of trouble to come for the Pound

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Maksim Diveev, 2016.10.06 20:55

In the pound the sponsors are strong, so it goes with minimal corrections.

Suppose you sold for a muillion and what - the price immediately stood in the balance between buying and selling???

No way!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Bicus is right - we should leave you alone. But without you, there's no one to talk to.

Strange is right.

Morons

new-rena:

Sir, you are delusional.

Here's a harbinger of trouble to come for the Pound

Suppose you sold by a million and what - the price immediately got in the balance between buying and selling???

No way!

Why doesn't it work? There's been a lot of strategy on this. Don't say you're smart and everyone's stupid.
Reason: