Signal through MT4 App

Hello,

I wish to inform myself about the following and could not find anything about it.

As a signal provider, in order to sent a signal for the followers, can the trade be executed through the MT4 App or only through the home pc of the sender?

Thank you,

Joris

Joris Van Hoecke: I wish to inform myself about the following and could not find anything about it.

As a signal provider, in order to sent a signal for the followers, can the trade be executed through the MT4 App or only through the home pc of the sender?

Although I am not sure, but I believe the signal provider can use the App to trade and "generate" signals for his "followers".

However, I do believe that the customers or signal "followers" will have to have the desktop version to be able to follow the signal.

Thank you. Can anybody confirm this please?

Fernando Carreiro:

Although I am not sure, but I believe the signal provider can use the App to trade and "generate" signals for his "followers".

However, I do believe that the customers or signal "followers" will have to have the desktop version to be able to follow the signal.

Exactly.

I have a question in line with this topic...

If I sign up as a signal provider and have a account that trade binary option on the mt4. 

Will the follower be able to get the signal as push notification in the mt4 app only - or do they need to have a desktop mt4 running ?

Reason: