Signal through MT4 App

To add comments, please log in or register
Joris Van Hoecke
Joris Van Hoecke  

Hello,

I wish to inform myself about the following and could not find anything about it.

As a signal provider, in order to sent a signal for the followers, can the trade be executed through the MT4 App or only through the home pc of the sender?

Thank you,

Joris

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Joris Van Hoecke: I wish to inform myself about the following and could not find anything about it.

As a signal provider, in order to sent a signal for the followers, can the trade be executed through the MT4 App or only through the home pc of the sender?

Although I am not sure, but I believe the signal provider can use the App to trade and "generate" signals for his "followers".

However, I do believe that the customers or signal "followers" will have to have the desktop version to be able to follow the signal.

Joris Van Hoecke
Joris Van Hoecke  
Thank you. Can anybody confirm this please?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Fernando Carreiro:

Although I am not sure, but I believe the signal provider can use the App to trade and "generate" signals for his "followers".

However, I do believe that the customers or signal "followers" will have to have the desktop version to be able to follow the signal.

Exactly.
Peter Christensen
Peter Christensen  

I have a question in line with this topic...

If I sign up as a signal provider and have a account that trade binary option on the mt4. 

Will the follower be able to get the signal as push notification in the mt4 app only - or do they need to have a desktop mt4 running ?

To add comments, please log in or register