Psychology of Forex Trading - page 2

I agree with you! Thanks for sharing ;)

Alain Verleyen:
I had to remove all your posts with external link. That's your second warning already. Please read the forum rules.
Ok Alain I didn't know that there is a link in my post, it may copied from my FB page by wrong from me, Sorry for that

Forex Psychology: always think about risk before reward

Forex Psychology: Our worst enemy as a traders is the time taken to find a good signal to trade on

Forex Psychology: The true key of success trading is simply doing nothing most of the time just set your SL & TP and leave the market play

Deevog:
If your professional and want to exists always in Forex there no many things to do but few basic

Actually you can earn 3% to 5% against your capital

When you have plan for 3% return it means your reducing your all risks

90% peoples mostly loose in Forex that's why 10% peoples becomes rich. Winners always plans for low return.

In these lines everything hidden
Oh like it, yes indeed I am hear many trader fail and more than 90% trader fail in forex, and many trader hope will included on small trader that become success

become rich from forex if still often greedy that occur usually will only failure and as trader need carefully in trades

Mohammed Mounir:
Forex Psychology: The true key of success trading is simply doing nothing most of the time just set your SL & TP and leave the market play
Well said, I completely agree.

Forex Psychology: Accept losses as a part of your trading and learn how to control it

Forex Psychology: you don't know for sure which trade will win and which one will loose so don't emotionally risk too much on a trade as you sure it will be winning, prepare your mind to accept losses as winning

Forex Psychology: open your trades with probability 50% Win and 50% Loss but open it with 100% sure there is a signal depend on your strategy
Reason: