Experts: Classic 2 Moving Averages crossover EA - page 4

Ishe Pangidzayi #:
Andrey Barinov thank you for this robot. I have been testing it and suits my trading strategy . However, I have noticed that the default lot size is 0.1 - when I change it to 0.01 or 0.001 to suit my accounts - even in the MQL5 Editor, the robot does not take trades. Have gone into the code and cannot not find how to make the lot size 0.001. Can you please point me in the right direction as to how I can change the minimum lot size to 0.001 - I have been learning but am not yet very fluent in Mql5, so if you can direct me to the right lines to change the lot size I will greatly appreciate it - again thank you for sharing. 

Check limitations of your broker. The EA is coded to trade any lot size allowed by the broker

Andrey Barinov #:

Check limitations of your broker. The EA is coded to trade any lot size allowed by the broker

Thanks Andrey - will check for any limitations broker side. Otherwise, thanks for the EA. Regarding Mission Automate, which you used to create it, downloaded a demo version - tried loading it onto my Mt5 with no success. You have a video on how to use it, but can you explain or show how to actually install and get started with it on MT5. Thanks again for your help.

Ishe Pangidzayi #:
Thanks Andrey - will check for any limitations broker side. Otherwise, thanks for the EA. Regarding Mission Automate, which you used to create it, downloaded a demo version - tried loading it onto my Mt5 with no success. You have a video on how to use it, but can you explain or show how to actually install and get started with it on MT5. Thanks again for your help.

Recently they have changed Market rules, forcing everyone to remove all demo versions. Currently there is no demo version, so you can only check the software if you either rent it or buy it.

Andrey Barinov #:

Recently they have changed Market rules, forcing everyone to remove all demo versions. Currently there is no demo version, so you can only check the software if you either rent it or buy it.

understood - thanks

The BE and TSL does not work if the open trade goes into negative value before turning positive..

Any ways to ratified this error?

madt wong #:

The BE and TSL does not work if the open trade goes into negative value before turning positive..

Any ways to ratified this error?

It is not an error. BE and TSL can not work while the trade is in negative

Reason: