How the number of activation of EA been counted?

Hi everyone,

i just purchased a EA product from MQL5 market and activate it on my broker MT4 platform. The original number of  activation of the products is 5 and after installed it on my pc on account #1, it remaining become to 4.

1st question is let say i installed the EA again on the account #2 (same pc, same broker, different account), will it reduce the number of activation?

2nd question is let say i installed the EA again on the account #3(same pc, different broker, different account), will it reduce the number of activation?

3rd question is let say i use the another pc log to in my account#1 (different pc, same broker and account as #1), will it reduce the number of activation?

miracle222:

Hi everyone,

i just purchased a EA product from MQL5 market and activate it on my broker MT4 platform. The original number of  activation of the products is 5 and after installed it on my pc on account #1, it remaining become to 4.

1st question is let say i installed the EA again on the account #2 (same pc, same broker, different account), will it reduce the number of activation?

2nd question is let say i installed the EA again on the account #3(same pc, different broker, different account), will it reduce the number of activation?

3rd question is let say i use the another pc log to in my account#1 (different pc, same broker and account as #1), will it reduce the number of activation?

You can install/use it in as many accounts, brokers and terminals as you want on the same computer, without using another activation.

If you install it on a different computer, another activation will be used.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can install/use it in as many accounts, brokers and terminals as you want on the same computer, without using another activation.

If you install it on a different computer, another activation will be used.

oh okay, thanks for the explain.

does it work the same way for the rented EA? the numbers of activation will be counted and deducted same like EA purchase's number of activation? 

miracle222:

oh okay, thanks for the explain.

does it work the same way for the rented EA? the numbers of activation will be counted and deducted same like EA purchase's number of activation? 

Yes.

Hello

I purchased the product "..." product yesterday from the market. Here's the link->...

I activated it on the same mt5 account in 2 separate MT5 terminals on the same computer. But, now the number of remaining activations reduced to 3. ( Please check the attached screenshot ) I understood that i can activate unlimited number of times on the same computer and 5 number of activations in different computers. Could you please increase the number of activations for me or send me free activations please?

Hi,

If I do the latest windows 10 feature update will I loose my activation? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Vipin Bhatia:
Hi,

If I do the latest windows 10 feature update will I loose my activation? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Probably yes, if its a major update.

Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation in cases of major windows updates. It has done so for the major May 22 update.

Sorry to jump on this previous thread but is anyone able to help, brought indicator last week activated on my pc a couple of hours later it said it’s been activated on the same computer again and again yesterday almost a week later it said it’s been activated on the same pc again using 3 activations in a week. At this rate I’ll be out of activations after owning it for two weeks

Joe Howard:
Sorry to jump on this previous thread but is anyone able to help, brought indicator last week activated on my pc a couple of hours later it said it’s been activated on the same computer again and again yesterday almost a week later it said it’s been activated on the same pc again using 3 activations in a week. At this rate I’ll be out of activations after owning it for two weeks

This is not normal, you must have done something wrong, I don't think there have been more than 1 major universal windows updates in the past month or so.

Have you formatted your computer or upgraded your windows OS by yourself?

Hello,

The products "<...>" and "<...>" were purchased from the same provider, the number of activations is 8 for each product (screenshot attached) but I got 5 activations only for each of both purchased products, "<...>" was available in the Market for first time less than 2 weeks ago. Can you help me to correct this issue, please?

Best regards,

Hanxyork

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...
Files:

Hanxyork:

Hello,

The products were purchased from the same provider, the number of activations is 8 for each product (screenshot attached) but I got 5 activations only for each of both purchased products, was available in the Market for first time less than 2 weeks ago. Can you help me to correct this issue, please?

Best regards,

Hanxyork

The activations must have been 5 when you purchased them or you have used the extra 3 activations already.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hanxyork/market
Reason: