Why Metatrader don't have Server Trailing Stop Loss? - page 2

I disagree.

MQL is about automated trading.

If you want a trailingstop then code one.

It's that simple.

Don't start to whine about server side functionality.

THere don't has to be any you can do it all in the code.

Marco vd Heijden:

I disagree.

MQL is about automated trading.

If you want a trailingstop then code one.

It's that simple.

Don't start to whine about server side functionality.

THere don't has to be any you can do it all in the code.

There's many traders used 'Server Trailing Stop Loss' compared to 'Stop Loss' in other trading platform.

There's many missing important features in Metatrader like 'Sentiment Analysis Tools', 'User Interface Customization', etc.

For example in Sentiment Analysis Tools you can see how many traders going long or short, and In User Interface Customization you can change the color of user interface background/text, putting background wallpaper, etc.

I do not think a sentiment analysis tools adds any value what so ever.

If i spend years and years to perfect my strategy, and i have gotten it to the point where it runs free and it runs profitable, then why the heck should i look at what other people are doing?

The tools you mention are for manual traders.

Also, tell me what value a background or color can add to the profitabillity of a automated system ?

And you are mistaken, all these things can be done in MetaTrader, but they have to be done in the code.

As i said in my previous post it's a platform for automated trading.

If you are not happy with it then why use it ?

Marco vd Heijden:

I do not think a sentiment analysis tools adds any value what so ever.

If i spend years and years to perfect my strategy, and i have gotten it to the point where it runs free and it runs profitable, then why the heck should i look at what other people are doing?

The tools you mention are for manual traders.

Also, tell me what value a background or color can add to the profitabillity of a automated system ?

And you are mistaken, all these things can be done in MetaTrader, but they have to be done in the code.

As i said in my previous post it's a platform for automated trading.

If you are not happy with it then why use it ?

• I think you don't know the value of sentiment analysis.
  • You will learn more in manual trading.
  • You put your girlfriend/boyfriend picture in Metatrader background then of-course to get inspired and changing the background color to black to make it night mode to protect your eyes.
  • I use Metatrader because I have no choice.
Reason: