Signals bug

Hi

I have the following BUGS when I try the siganls:

1)the signal provider has profit in open trades when I try to sync it the termina (build 445) crash

2)Signal - different specification of any symbol , signal provider has maximal volume 900000.00, subscriber has 100.00 and then DISABLE signals trade. 

3)Signal - different specification of ANY symbol differ, signal provider has volume step 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 . and then DISABLE signals trade.

4)Signal - symbol XAUUSD ( Ihave gold)not found.and then DISABLE signals trade.

So I wonder is ONLY me who have these problems ?

GL 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

x-income:

Hi

I have the following BUGS when I try the siganls:

1)the signal provider has profit in open trades when I try to sync it the termina (build 445) crash

2)Signal - different specification of any symbol , signal provider has maximal volume 900000.00, subscriber has 100.00 and then DISABLE signals trade. 

3)Signal - different specification of ANY symbol differ, signal provider has volume step 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 . and then DISABLE signals trade.

4)Signal - symbol XAUUSD ( Ihave gold)not found.and then DISABLE signals trade.

So I wonder is ONLY me who have these problems ?

GL 

You probably don't like this :

A. Update to the latest MT4 build 451 (New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451  ). and for Vista/7/8 we usually install MT outside C:/Program Files/ ... like in C:/My other app/... or something like that.

B. Try to subscribe with the same broker as signal provider 

See if you still have problem. 

New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum

phi.nuts:

You probably don't like this :

A. Update to the latest MT4 build 451 (New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451  ). and for Vista/7/8 we usually install MT outside C:/Program Files/ ... like in C:/My other app/... or something like that.

B. Try to subscribe with the same broker as signal provider 

See if you still have problem. 

Thank u.

A* 

All MT4 I have is 451 exept the first problem "1)the signal provider has profit in open trades when I try to sync it the termina (build 445) crash "

and all MT4 are  NOT in /program files...

B* I dont like this and you know why .

so  I still have problems..

GL 

x-income:

Thank u.

A* 

All MT4 I have is 451 exept the first problem "1)the signal provider has profit in open trades when I try to sync it the termina (build 445) crash "

and all MT4 are  NOT in /program files...

B* I dont like this and you know why .

so  I still have problems..

GL 

A. So no problem with MT4 b 451, yes ?

B. I understood. Some of the brokers that signal providers use are stamped as scam broker by many website, and even black listed by some gov't regulatory body. There's a way to solve this, but it's breaking signal rules, therefore I can not mention it here - though there's discussion about that in forum. The rules I'm talking about is these

VII. 8. Copying, selling, distribution, transmission or other actions directed to using the Signals for purposes other than intended, unless otherwise permitted.

VII. 9. Using Signals to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmitting Signals in violation of any law or third party rights.

VII.10.Reproduction, copying, selling, exchange and reselling Signals service, unless otherwise permitted by a separate agreement with MQL5 Ltd.

Sorry ;| 

Hello I opened same broker account as signal provider and wont connect my login is correct

but i have a different live broker works but big slippage

tropheus:

Hello I opened same broker account as signal provider and wont connect my login is correct

but i have a different live broker works but big slippage

What logs in journal tab says (open MT terminal (Ctrl + T) and select journal tab) ?
Reason: