Is it possible to run 2 indicators in one program?? For example 1 for Main Chart and other one for Subwindow - page 2

rod178:
OP is a Troll

You are not helpful here, You always talk like that.

Give me solution instead of bashing me.  

Musngi:

You are not helpful here, You always talk like that.

Give me solution instead of bashing me.  

read the documentation

Musngi: Give me solution instead of bashing me. 
  1. Your question (main/sub) was answered
  2. You replied with another question (objectCreate) The answer is read the manual.
  3. Then you posted what you want. Repeat of #1. And was answered again.
  4. Then you asked for examples. Which as answered by me: read the manual.
  5. Then you asked how to make a subwindow and in the same post you answered your own question "I changed to #property indicator_separate_window it works." Troll.
  6. Then you bring up DLL with is irrelevant to your topic. Troll.
  7. Finally you ask for a solution. Asked and answered five times. You are a troll.
Please do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

WHRoeder:
  1. Your question (main/sub) was answered
  2. You replied with another question (objectCreate) The answer is read the manual.
  3. Then you posted what you want. Repeat of #1. And was answered again.
  4. Then you asked for examples. Which as answered by me: read the manual.
  5. Then you asked how to make a subwindow and in the same post you answered your own question "I changed to #property indicator_separate_window it works." Troll.
  6. Then you bring up DLL with is irrelevant to your topic. Troll.
  7. Finally you ask for a solution. Asked and answered five times. You are a troll.
Please do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.
Great job! (Clap,clap,clap,clap)  Your troll stick is large and powerful.
Reason: