403 - Forbidden: Access is denied on mql5.com

What is the problems? 

If you want us to help, then please explain in more detail. We cannot read you mind!

Bahodurtj:

What is the problems? 

I am getting this problem when replying to freelance posts.

It seems to happen when the post has been opened for some time when I have been slow to reply. It is really annoying as all my reply has disappeared into cyberspace as the back button does not recover it.

If I refresh the page, I can reply ok.

GumRai:

I am getting this problem when replying to freelance posts.

It seems to happen when the post has been opened for some time when I have been slow to reply. It is really annoying as all my reply has disappeared into cyberspace as the back button does not recover it.

If I refresh the page, I can reply ok.

Are you using "Internet Explorer" or "Microsoft Edge"? If so, try "FireFox" or "Google Chrome" instead!

FMIC:
Are you using "Internet Explorer" or "Microsoft Edge"? If so, try "FireFox" or "Google Chrome" instead!
I'm using Firefox.

GumRai:
I'm using Firefox.

Now, I am confused! Who is having the problem the OP or GumRai, or both?

If it is both, then I guess there must be a problem with the site itself, and since you are a moderator, you may be best person to reach out to on the Service Desk and inform them of the problem!

1. And how do you think he can "reach out to on the Service Desk" when the service desk is on the down site?
  2. Site is now up.

WHRoeder:
  1. And how do you think he can "reach out to on the Service Desk" when the service desk is on the down site?
  2. Site is now up.
  1. During the whole duration of this thread, I have been using the MQL5 site without any problems, so:
    1. I was assuming the Service Desk was functional.
    2. GumRai only stated that he was having trouble on the Freelance section.
  2. As GumRai is a moderator, he may also have other direct means of communication with MetaQuotes that we are not privy to.

Bahodurtj:

What is the problems? 

HI,

I also encountered this problem, do not know how to do

Reason: