i lost my programming experience overnight

its been about two years now i'm on this website as a programmer , and my profile showed that but suddenly last week it has happened that my experience dropped from one year to no experience

Omega J Msigwa:

its been about two years now i'm on this website as a programmer , and my profile showed that but suddenly last week it has happened that my experience dropped from one year to no experience

see the image

I am more than 5 years in MQL5.com and my stats say 2 years experience too, so something in the counting of our experience must be wrong or different from what we think.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I am more than 5 years in MQL5.com and my stats say 2 years experience too, so something in the counting of our experience must be wrong or different from what we think.

well i guess so or maybe there is a technical issue have you tried to reach them .. ? I have tried on service desk but I see no option for my issue

I found the Answer from Support Team:

Support Team  2021.06.29 16:54

The " experience " is calculated ( +1 ) since the first sale of product, signal or a freelance job.

On your records we can see that your 1st sale is on 07.08.2020 thus you see no experience.

8th of August the experience will change to 1.

Omega J Msigwa:

I found the Answer from Support Team:

Support Team  2021.06.29 16:54

The " experience " is calculated ( +1 ) since the first sale of product, signal or a freelance job.

On your records we can see that your 1st sale is on 07.08.2020 thus you see no experience.

8th of August the experience will change to 1.

That makes sense.

Reason: